Konyanyachiwa!

LittleLuna13

Hello everyone :)

I'm Misjiff. I'm a little. My little age ranges from about 2 - 12. I'm not good at introductions so I don't know what to write.

I have a Daddy, we've been together for just over 2 weeks now, though I've been interested and curious in the DD/lg lifestyle for a lot longer than that.

I tried exploring my little side on Second Life but it didn't really work out. Daddy and I live a few hours apart, but we're hoping to meet soon. We've been speaking online for a long time.

I don't know what else to write, but feel free to ask me stuff!

Guest DaddyDoLil

Welcome to the forums! It might be a great experience for you, if you were able to invite your Daddy along side you to the forums. It's always nice to have a hand to hold when we're a bit nervous exploring something new.

Either way though, enjoy your stay :D

Thank you for the welcome! I'll have to give him the link! He's new to being a Dom and a Daddy so it would probably be useful to him to have other Daddies and Mommies to talk to =D

Guest DaddyDoLil

Thank you for the welcome! I'll have to give him the link! He's new to being a Dom and a Daddy so it would probably be useful to him to have other Daddies and Mommies to talk to =D

Indeed. No pressure of course to him nor you. Do what ever feels most comfortable for both of you.