hi, i'm anthea ♡

freckledfawn

my name is anthea, and i'm 20 years old! i usually feel more like a middle but i do love disney movies, my stuffed animals, coloring books, and other miscellaneous little activities  (^◡^)
i also super love marvel movies, lord of the rings, and teen wolf. i have a thing for witchy stuff and nature too  <3

i've got a tiny dog who looks like a pompom and takes himself way too seriously, and he's my bff.
i really liked how small and secure this place feels! i've been a part of a forum before but it's been a very long time. i've had anxiety and depression issues so i find it really hard to let my friends in on this huge part of me. i'm completely inexperienced (relationship wise) but i've known i'm a middle for a few years. i would love to meet other littles/middles! i'm the only one i know, unfortunately. anyone who loves ariel and tangled as much as i do is sure to get along with me!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome!

Im Mimi and im a middle too but i love Monster High Ever After High MLP Lace ruffles stuffies kawaii stuffs lolita fashion pink!

i also love metal music cosplaying anime manga tattoos piercings. I knew that i was a Middle for a long time but i didnt know aht it was actually called lol my relationships just never worked out because i was so childlike lol

i hope we can talk and be friends oneday ^^

Welcome!  :)

I love coloring books, stuffies and Disney movies too.  And Ariel is one of my favorite Disney princess too ^^ I also like Tangled very much.