Sports talk

Lola's_Daddy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest havefunandexplore

American FOOTBALL. Lions fan. I also play it!

Clover is a Panthers fan. We love our kitty teams. :p

I love all kinds of sports but football has to be one of my favorite.  Go Lions!  It's always nice when you find another Lions fan.  I didn't grow up in Michigan but my dad did and I inherited the Michigan fandom.  As for ddlgdoodles, the Lions are doing fairly well.  They made it to the playoffs last season which is always a good thing.  They recently lost a really good defensive player so it'll be interesting how we perform on the defensive side next season.  The draft is almost here so we'll see what happens there to determine if they will be in good shape for next season.

• Like 1

I'm not typically a sports person, but baseball I do like.  I don't really follow it or watch it on TV or anything, but I do enjoy going to baseball games occasionally.

• 4 weeks later...

I love all kinds of sports but football has to be one of my favorite.  Go Lions!  It's always nice when you find another Lions fan.  I didn't grow up in Michigan but my dad did and I inherited the Michigan fandom.  As for ddlgdoodles, the Lions are doing fairly well.  They made it to the playoffs last season which is always a good thing.  They recently lost a really good defensive player so it'll be interesting how we perform on the defensive side next season.  The draft is almost here so we'll see what happens there to determine if they will be in good shape for next season.

There's a big debate over all the mainstream press pro wrestling has been getting from sports illustrated, espn and other outlets. I say it's a sport but there's no reason it can't have it's own thread altogether as it's a 

"neverending story" as triple h would call it.

Guest now_in_3D

U Of M football, Lions, and Tigers (though now that I've been in Seattle a while I've been paying attention to the Mariners).

M GO BLUE!

• 3 months later...
Guest enchantedangel
Huge sports fan!! Especially American football. I also enjoy playing sports mainly volleyball, basketball, and archery (if you count archery as a sport that is).