DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Satans_Little

So are you saying if a guy doesn't act as though you have created a masterpiece every time you do something for him, and goes completely crazy over everything you do, he is a fake?
  • Like 6

Guest ~*~Sachita~*~
This isn't limited to just littles? Anyone who makes something has a certain amount of pride attached to it? And no one likes to have their hard work brushed aside?
  • Like 3

Guest Josemartinez128
I got shitted on for saying fake Little’s so don’t use the term fake cause apparently that’s not the right term for it, but whateves, I agree with you honestly on that, I support your cause
  • Like 1

Just because someone isn't the exact type of person you were hoping for, doesn't mean they are "fake".  I feel like that term is thrown around too often.  People have different personalities and goals.

• Like 3

Not everyone has the energy to act or be super excited over every little gift. My Daddy appreciates everything I give him, but some days he's just too drained or tired to do more than say thank you. But I know he still likes and appreciates it. If you need someone to go crazy over everything you do then I'm guessing that's more your insecurities playing up than him being a fake. 

• Like 3

Guest gusan65

Its ok Op, i get it, you were very upset when you wrote this post. I am sure Daddy loves you and our gifts but he needs his little to understand him too you know. 

Arcofinfinity
"Not everyone has the energy to act or be super excited over every little gift. My Daddy appreciates everything I give him, but some days he's just too drained or tired to do more than say thank you. But I know he still likes and appreciates it. If you need someone to go crazy over everything you do then I'm guessing that's more your insecurities playing up than him being a fake. "

So... quite interesting how you didn't say a word in your thread, yet it has started the "Fake" debate due to your title. I just sincerely don't understand the point of this post at all.

Is a Daddy a fake because he doesn't flip out over art, or just appreciate it? 

Is he fake when he sees it as a colored picture, or does he have to look at it as an original museum piece.

Are you posting this because it happened to you or were you scrolling through Tumblr and ran across it and it started a personal rant?

Is this related to you at all or are you a SJW?

Do you believe that Daddies can make mistakes because Life happens or do you believe he has to be what you expect 24/7?

Do you think almost all Daddies are fakes or do you believe that people can just be incompatible? 

What is the point you are trying to make? 

Either way, my long and ranty take on "Fake" Daddies is here: https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/23301-fake-it-needs-to-stop/ (SFW). And "fakeness" is happening to you than I am sincerely sorry. I just recommend not investing in a partner until you well and truly know them, take time to establish what each of you needs and can't stand in a relationship and the dynamic. And ultimately let things happen naturally.

Cheers

Edited by Little Illy
  • Like 1

I can totally understand why she would say he's fake... because her feelings are hurt. 

I'll be honest, I'm getting tired of people defending the "fakeness" out there because the reality is there are pretenders and fakes out there. They take on the persona of one side of the other and they lead their victim on.  This is a real thing in this day and age and if we are not careful we may experience it as well. I've been on both sides of the line. I've been with a pretender but i didn't know that he was using me and manipulating my feelings for his own enjoyment. I may have never realized it, if it weren't form my current Daddy who albeit is strict and has rules that I am still getting used to. I have been called a fake little too because i don't automatically submit to any old dom that comes around,

Perhaps, it was just a mistake that was made in anger.  I do agree that just because he didn't appreciate it, doesn't make him a fake Daddy or a bad one but I say this little's revel on the approval of their Daddies and a simple disapproval can be devastating. Explain to him why it hurts when he doesn't appreciate it. If he truly cares he will apologize and guide you.

Edited by plumflower
  • Like 1

I can totally understand why she would say he's fake... because her feelings are hurt. 

I'll be honest, I'm getting tired of people defending the "fakeness" out there because the reality is there are pretenders and fakes out there. They take on the persona of one side of the other and they lead their victim on.  This is a real thing in this day and age and if we are not careful we may experience it as well. I've been on both sides of the line. I've been with a pretender but i didn't know that he was using me and manipulating my feelings for his own enjoyment. I may have never realized it, if it weren't form my current Daddy who albeit is strict and has rules that I am still getting used to. I have been called a fake little too because i don't automatically submit to any old dom that comes around,

Perhaps, it was just a mistake that was made in anger.  I do agree that just because he didn't appreciate it, doesn't make him a fake Daddy or a bad one but I say this little's revel on the approval of their Daddies and a simple disapproval can be devastating. Explain to him why it hurts when he doesn't appreciate it. If he truly cares he will apologize and guide you.

I sympathize with your experience but you are definitely projecting. The only fact here is that we really don't know what OP means by fake. Instead of explaining herself she posts a single crude meme.