• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationRotterdam

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:28 AM

Age (Required): 22 years old
    Name: Mike
    Role: daddy, master, dominant
    Sexual Orientation: straight (I don’t mind her being bi)
    Looking for: Princess, angel, little, middle, submissive, slave, slut.

*Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Well hello everybody I’m mike and I’m a 22 years old male from the Netherlands looking for his own little princess. I have been a daddy,master,dom for a a good 5 years now and have a lot of experience. (A lot except for rope play haha)

A little about me:
    I love gaming, reading comics and manga. Also I love to binge watch shows, series and movies. And I sometimes go to comic con cuz I’m a total geeky nerdy person :) . (Btw my favorite food is pizza. Furthermore I still live at home, And have experience as a dominant, master And daddydom. I am a very loving daddydom who likes to always talk to his little and smother her with love and jokes O And tickles And all the Huggies, snuggies, kisses, cuddles And playtime in The World cuz my little angel Will be getting a ton of those. O and at last I’m quite long and I have big arms and I’m very cuddly my nickname is teddy bear aka knuffelbeer 🐻🐻🐻

Looking for:

I am looking for a princess In the same country because I don’t like distance too much. Doesnt matter If you are a princess Or a brat Cuz I can handle both. I can deal with a lot So really needy littles arent a problem either Its actually very fun to have a clingy needy little :)

Well don’t be scared to send me a message I don’t bite...or do I?

Edited by Newdaddynl, 03 September 2019 - 04:43 AM.

• DutchieRosalie, Angelbxyy and BabyDarling like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users