3 replies to this topic

#1 owl-cordon-blu

owl-cordon-blu

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationKokomo, IN

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:23 PM

Hi! It's super nice to be here with all you awesome people! My name is Owlmun (or Owl) on here and I'm a 19yo little and pet! My little age is between 2 and 6 and my pet types are pony and puppy (but I am a guilty kitty sometimes too :p). I like to draw when I'm in littlespace BUT I also draw when I'm adulting too! I do take commissions for basic sketches and clean lines when I'm adult arting if you want! I can make you coloring pages for fellow littles! ♡

I'm not really new to DDlg so I know a bit about what I want. I do my best to be an extra nice person cause everyone deservesa decent chance at friendship! But I'm not a sexual little so please don't try to get me to do dirty things in littlespace, that's rude.

I hope I can make lots of friends while I'm here and that I can do my best to make lots of people happy! ♡

#2 Chloeb

Chloeb

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:41 PM

Cool I'm in the headspace of a 1 to 3 years old and I love to colour I'm irish do.
    • Chloeb likes this

#3 Guest_PrincessPuppyPaws_*

Guest_PrincessPuppyPaws_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:36 AM

Hello and welcome! Or should that be woof since you're a fellow puppy hehe. You sound like a friendly and nice person :)

#4 Guest_MasterPhotog_*

Guest_MasterPhotog_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:09 AM

Welcome and best wishes. 
    Feel free to add and to let me know if I can be of any help. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users