Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

Age (Required): 24
    Name: Ian
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Exciting Little!
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous

--------------------------------------------

Hello! If you're looking for someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and is terrible at personal introductions, look no further! I'm Ian, I'm 24 and am looking to meet an optimistic, excitable person like myself. I love listening to music of all sorts and could talk about it for hours. I enjoy playing (mediocre) guitar in my free time or just relaxing in/outdoors.

As far as being a Daddy, I am easy to get along with and prefer to spend my time laughing/having fun rather than being boring and serious all the time. Of course, I have a serious side as well but there is a time and place for everything. I like to think you won't regret sending me a message but hey, I've been wrong before! If you'd like to get to know me better, anyone is welcome to send me a message or read my BDSM and Personality test results!

I look forward to meeting you  :)

------------------------------------------------------------

BDSM Test Results:
    100% Dominant
    100% Degrader
    100% Sadist
    100% Daddy/Mommy
    99% Master/Mistress
    97% Rigger
    96% Owner
    57% Experimentalist
    47% Ageplayer
    36% Vanilla
    28% Primal (Hunter)
    1% Exhibitionist
    1% Voyeur
    0% Non-monogamist
    0% Switch

------------------------------------------------------------

Personality Test: Defender (ISFJ-T)

Defenders take their responsibilities personally, consistently going above and beyond, doing everything they can to exceed expectations and delight others, at work and at home. Their ability to connect with others on an intimate level is unrivaled among Introverts, and the joy they experience in using those connections to maintain a supportive, happy family is a gift for everyone involved. When it comes to romantic relationships, Defenders’ kindness grows into a joy that is only found in taking care of their family and home, in being there for emotional and practical support whenever it’s needed. Defenders spend an enormous amount of time and energy finding ways to keep their relationship satisfying for their partners. All they ask in return is commitment, love and, perhaps most of all, appreciation. Defenders are trustworthy, loyal, loving and faithful and nothing brings them more joy than the commitment of an appreciative and thriving relationship. Few personality types are as practical and dedicated as Defenders. Known for their reliability and altruism, Defenders are good at creating and maintaining a secure and stable environment for themselves and their loved ones. Defenders’ dedication is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth.

Strengths: 

• Supportive
    • Reliable & Patient
    • Imaginative & Observant 
    • Enthusiastic
    • Loyal & Hard-Working
    • Good Practical Skills

Weaknesses:

• Humble & Shy
    • Takes Things Too Personally 
    • Represses Their Feelings 
    • Overloads Themselves 
    • Reluctant Too Change
    • Too Altruistic 

• sassy_96, Fluffytato, masters-harlot and 6 others like this

#2 PrettyKitty65

PrettyKitty65

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationLondon, Ontario, Canada

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:21 PM

im really bad at this but lets give it a try. Im still learning but i can see this lifestyle is just for me. but i read your profile and i was very intrested id love to get to know you maybe we can. you like excitment i like excitment (sorry for anythin misspelled) If you wanna chat just add me and let me know and i will reply as soon as i can hope to hear from you. 

#3 Buttercupcake

Buttercupcake

Cuppy~

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:29 AM

Our stats are very compatible! We should talk ^_^ chu can pm me if you want.
    I think we'd get along and I can tell you a little bit more about me!

But in general, my little age range is 3. I like drawing and coloring and going to fun places! Like parks and theme parks! I'm a lot of fun! And energetic! And I'm very needy also lol my one down fall. Hopefully you wouldn't mind!

#4 FallOutDemons

FallOutDemons

Shania

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:25 PM

Hi hi hi ^_^ I never know what to say, but I'm also from the northeast! And I also can play a little bit of guitar but I'm not very good at. My little age is usually 3-5, and I can get excited pretty easily ^_^ I like animals, writing, and watching things that scare me. I'm afraid of spiders, monsters, and heights.  Sorry this is all jumbled and all over the place - I'm not very good at this kgdkjfld

#5 Guest_LunaPie_*

Guest_LunaPie_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:43 AM

Hi there. I'm dure you play guitar wonderfully! I love the guitar. I love music but my favorite instruments are the guitar, the violin and the piano. My little age is 5, and I'm easily excitable when it comes to things that I absolutely love! Like animals, stuff,sweets(especially cake!), cartoons(only my favorite ones), books, anime, and a whole bunch of other stuff but I wouldn't want to talk your ear to death lol. I'm sorry lol I have a tendency to ramble. I hope to hear from you! Thanks for reading!

#6 giraffecuddles

giraffecuddles

princess💕

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:11 AM

I'm so new at replying to these but no one replies to mine so i figure i'll reach out and be spontaneous. I is a little and I'm about 3 most of the time. I have the same results for my personality test so I feel that we would get along great! I'm super easy to get along with and am soooo giggly all the time  ^_^ we share a lot of the same strengths and weaknesses as well. Mostly with taking things too personally but that just means I'll understand better if something comes across the wrong way as I can relate on a personal level. 

In little space I love to color and play with my stuffie Mr. Giraffikins!  :heart: i also like peek a boo and hide and seek. anything that can make me giggle honestly! I love baking and cooking, buying blankies, and puzzles  ^_^ other than that I am really laid back and fun to hang out with...in my humble opinion hehe. I can be serious and adulty when I need too but I want someone who will let me fully express my little side with no judgement. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exciting, humor, little, daddy, search, ddlg, cgl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users