♡shy lil newbie♡

raspberrymew

Hello there! 

I'm Clover, 18 and from Germany!! I'm a little shy and new to websites like this, and ddlg in general, but I hope I can find lots of friends and maybe even a daddy! (ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ✿)

•  
  •  

When you come from a different land, it pretty easy to be shy.  And then add on being new at this like I am that could be a little shy as well.  Then you came in here and let us know your name, age, sex and location.  Plus you laid out what you after and really nicely done.  Damn that is a cute Little picture.  Read through some of the things here and get an idea of what kind of Daddy you are looking for - strict or caring or somewhere in between.  If you have figured out what age range you enjoy that will also be a factor.  Communication will always be a major factor in these relationship.  Knowing what you want and don't want is a key as well.  Get you some Little friends, they can give you their thoughts but its your choice.  You will see there is a wide range of people here.  You've come to the right place for sure.

Edited by CaresAlot
  • Like 1

Haiya!~ It's ok to be shy, I'm pretty shy myself but stepping a bit out of my comfort zone to make friends too! I'm also in Germany and we seem to have a few things in common! I've added you to see if we can chat :)