DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Any littles losing weight? :3

Amber Sweet

Guest Lissy Lu

I'd really like to get into shape. I'm very lost with it all though. Any tips for a beginner?

It's mainly exercise that I'm lost with. I don't know what to do, how long to do it, how many other things I should do, etc.

Edited by Little Lissy

Guest PopcornJellyBean

I'm currently dieting and trying to maintain an exercise scheduled weekly. My goal weight is 140lbs and I'm currently 164ish and 5'7. My BMI is like 26 I'm pretty sure which is in the overweight category of the BMI scale.(Deff a chubby bunny) I'm vegan and eat pretty healthy but unfortunately I have the type of body that easily gains weight if I'm sedentary. I'm looking for an accountability buddy with my exercises.(mostly yoga and jogging on a treadmill) I'm currently eating 1,200-1,500 calories a day to lose weight. Add me as a friend and message me if you want the same!

I was recently diagnosed with a heart condition so I'm trying to lose the extra weight. I'm currently about 40 (by my own knowledge of my body and it's optimal weight.. BMI is a bunch of hooey) pounds too heavy. I'm using my Garmin (kinda like a fit bit) to keep me motivated and tracking my food to keep myself aware and accountable! 5 pound down in 2 weeks!

Guest infinitecases

I've been trying to lose weight for a while now... after losing a lot of weight due to medical reasons, and being told to gain it back, I've been able to do nothing but either maintain or gain (and then suddenly lose the gain again). I don't snack or eat junk food, and if I do, it's because I'm on my period.. and even then I get really sick of eating unhealthy food. I've changed up my meals for almost a year now, where 2/3 of a dinner plate will be vegetables/roots and 1/3 meat and breakfast/lunch will be something small but filling like porridge or yoghurt/fruit/granola combinations. I already eat so little but the weight just doesn't budge T_T Even when I went to the gym every day, nothing worked and it seems I'm just stuck maintaining instead of losing! 

Guest littlegirl707

Hi everyone has someone started a chat or something. I think it would be great to have support for this. I understand diet pretty well I just go against it cause I love sugar. We can start a little diet group on kik and have fun with it whos down. I . ll try to figure out how to do oit but i think its fairly simple. 

• 2 weeks later...
Im trying to lose weight as well. I'm way over the weight I'm comfortable in. I am cutting soda and added sugars and salt out of my diet. I am unsure of what exercise I will be doing yet, but I'm getting the plan hashed out tonight.

Guest glitter bunny

im trying to lose weight to feel smaller in littlespace :) if anyone needs a weight loss/accountability buddy, please message me !!

Since I started losing weight I've lost six stone. I've got another bit to go before I'm at a weight I'm happy with. I overhauled my diet completely. Cut sugar in tea, coke and other high concentrated sugar drinks. Learned to love water and juice. I juice and have smoothies and eat a lot of veggies with fruit nowadays. I also got a portion control plate and that helped a lot. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd very much like a partner to help me lose weight, my Daddy tries to help me, but he doesn't have the same goal, so it's hard and I lose motivation easily. If anyone here is looking to do so and perhaps has a similar goal to my own, I'd very much enjoy talking with you.

I'm 18, and about 135-140 lbs, height is 5'4. I'm looking to get to 115-100 lbs.

Guest BabyGlitterMilk
I’ve noticed I’m getting rounder in the tummy than I want to be, so losing weight has been on my mind recently. I’m pretty good at portion control (I eat about 1OOO-15OO calories a day, mostly on the lower end), and a huge part of my sugar intake is from fruits and vegetables. I rarely drink anything but water, and as a vegan most sugary temptations are out of reach. My biggest hurdle is exercise! I haven’t really done any weight training, or jogging, or.. anything in a really long time. My stamina is garbage! I just don’t know where or how to fit physical activity into my day when I work evenings and am too self conscious to do anything while the household is awake. A 24 gym isn’t exactly an option in the midst of the woods. Any suggestions?

Clearly I’m not a little. Or I’d be a very hair little to say the least. I just want to say losing weight is Important for health but after dealing with my wife beating herself up over a few extra pounds after having our kids. Let me tell you all what I tell her. You are all beautiful don’t cause losing weight. Don’t let the scale get you down. Case being healthy and the weight will come off.

I help my little achieve being healthy in many ways. *insert grin* no seriously I help her shop healthy and keep her motivated. Keep it up kiddies.

That’s such a superficial thing for him to say. That will cause lack in multiple areas. He should be concerned for your health..not your weight. He should still cuddle with you. Go for walks. Love you just the same big or small. We all have preferences yes! But he’s being cold and superficial. This whole not wanting to show you affection in that way will cause distance between you. It’s damaging.

Get healthy in a healthy way!