•  

• Photo

Holo.. little boy here looking for binding tips!

Little Boy Binding Little Boy Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    2 replies to this topic

#1 RyRy._.7137

RyRy._.7137

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:07 PM

I am a little boy and I need help for binding my uh, yknows. Unfortunately I am really poor and I need some binding tips  >_< 

#2 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗

𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗

kiddo

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:15 PM

Hello! A friend of mine is a trans boy so I kinda know some things

First of all, please never use ace bandages(it can hurt you really bad and could even make top surgery more difficult), but you probably know this 

I heard tapes aren't that good either but I'm not sure...

I don't know if you already tried this, but there's a technique with 2 sports bras(I know, "bras")  Maybe you look it up!

giphy.gif

#3 Rainbow_Pup

Rainbow_Pup

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:26 PM

I'm a trans boy so I'm gonna second what Clover said about not using ace bandages, just don't do it, it can actually break/disfigure your ribs and i'm pretty sure it can mess up your chances of getting top surgery. If you live in the US there are programs for transguys to get free/cheap binders, In A Bind is one I've heard about (i'm not sure about the age limit though). Also do NOT get a binder from amazon or ebay because the sizes are often totally wrong and they can also mess up your ribs and cause breathing problems. I got my binder from a binder donation group on facebook a few years ago, it's from Gc2B and it's still working pretty great. I recommend getting a good binder from Gc2B or underworks, because even though theyre pretty expensive, they work very well and won't harm you. And if you can't get one from there and you're pretty small chested KT tape works well too, you just have to watch for irritation and stuff from the adhesive to make sure you're not allergic to it or anything.

Good luck! I hope I helped! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little Boy, Binding, Little, Boy, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users