jenna marbles

Guest Rainbow

AWH I've always loved Jenna Marbles! But I never thought she might be a little! (●´ω`●)

And if she's not, she definitely acts like one :3 

oh my god, i've been watching her since 2010 and never considered that before! i think you could totally be onto something. i hope she is though! she's so adorable, and julien always rolls with it so flawlessly <3

Guest Rainbow
I know! I think they're so cute together. I've been watching her since last year and it just dawned on me too. Yay! She's so great

• 3 months later...

Well, I just thought of something tonight when I was watching Jenna's most recent video. Has anyone noticed that she's starting wearing a necklace that resembles a collar? The thought came to me pretty suddenly and I got sorta giddy over it. This is the best picture I could find (and whether it's bdsm-related or not, it's super cute!).

http://i59.tinypic.com/t6qq8k.jpg

I assumed, since I didn't see any signs indicating otherwise, that this thread is still open. I apologize if I was wrong!

Well, I just thought of something tonight when I was watching Jenna's most recent video. Has anyone noticed that she's starting wearing a necklace that resembles a collar? The thought came to me pretty suddenly and I got sorta giddy over it. This is the best picture I could find (and whether it's bdsm-related or not, it's super cute!).

http://i59.tinypic.com/t6qq8k.jpg

I assumed, since I didn't see any signs indicating otherwise, that this thread is still open. I apologize if I was wrong!

Oh my gosh! I just watched a bunch of her videos and I noticed this too!! She seems to be wearing it in all her recent videos, I wonder if it means anything

• 5 weeks later...

Ooooh maybe! I'd never thought about it before but it's interesting. 

It's possible that she is but hasn't said anything because it's personal or since her viewers are younger.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Her newest video made me really think so, how she wanted the hamster and how she was like "Are you excited to be a Daddy?" and he said "I'm excited to be a Da..d."

It's just so cute!

• 4 months later...