Hey everyone(:

Purple Lake

Hey all!

I'm Alice, an 18 year old little from England. I'm new to dd/lg and would like to find out more about it.

I really enjoy listening to music, so feel free to talk to me about it - my favourite genre is K-pop but I'll listen to anything :)

Umm, I guess that's it, thanks for reading  :)

• Like 2

Guest Foffy

Hi Alice. Big music guy! But never really got into K-pop. So just wondering, what's a GREAT K-pop album (or artist) to start with? -- and beyond that what have you been listening to lately?

(Welcome!)

Thanks for welcoming me:)

Foffy, that depends on what kind of music you like as there are any styles, I'm a big fan of Bigbang (my first K-pop artists/group) but Vixx have tried a couple different styles so they might be good to listen to. But if you prefer female singers I'd go with Girls' Generation (they're adorable :D )

But besides that, I've been listening to Pink and Lily Allen recently, what about you? :)

Guest Foffy

I like literally everything! so no worries there. Seriously, if you want a music buddy, we should talk. :p I already know and love Girls' Generation, they are great and their songs are SO catchy. So I'll have to try the others! And Pink and Lily Allen are both great choices too!

Instead of things I have been listening to lately (since they're almost all post-rock), I'm gonna go with Mono, Days N' Daze and Hammock.

If you wanna trade music let me know!

I couldn't turn down a music buddy! Girls' Generation aren't my favourite, I prefer Orange Caramel but they aren't as popular, unfortunately:(

I'd love to trade music:)