•  

• Photo

Daddy looking for his Lolita (middle) or little

Girl Girls Kitten Princess Lolita Humbert Lo Dd Middle Daddy

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 DaddyDani

DaddyDani

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:49 PM

Name: Liam
    Role: Daddy/Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight

Looking for: I'm looking for a middle or a little. Looking for my Lo. there's something about a middle's innocence mixed with sensuality and that raunchy sex driven teen vibe that strongly appeals to me. Instead of her wanting a paci she'll want to do teen things. Teasing me and exploring boundaries is what I look for in my nymphette. I also enjoy having a little one. I enjoy the clinginess and setting up schedules for her and a good punishment and reward system. I'll do my part in being your daddy/dom being that adult figure in your life and taking care of you. I’m very over protective of my little and will look out for you always. I am also fine with LDR.

Relationship preference: Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

My interests include going to museums, or unwinding after a stressful work week. I like to grab a drink wth friends from time to time as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me, I look foward to getting to know you.

Edited by DaddyDani, 28 February 2018 - 09:44 AM.

• LittleDarling likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Girl, Girls, Kitten, Princess, Lolita, Humbert, Lo, Dd, Middle, Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users