•  

• Photo

COME HERE YOU!! xD FUN CUTE PRINCESS needs babysitter

switch babysitter mommy daddy little baby princess cute puppy petplay

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 SammyPup

SammyPup

Samantha

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationU.S.

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:00 AM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 3-6
    Name: Sammy
    Role: Switch
    Sexual Orientation: Bi, but i like girls a lot LOL
    Looking for: Babysitter
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Prolly mono
    Number of partners I have: Uh none really

--------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Helllooo! 

HI THANKS FOR COMING!!! >:3 You are now cursed. WITH HAPPINESS.

Aha, anyways hi. My name is Sam. I'm um. A little crazy. But I swear I'm cute! I'm a little tsundere due to a broken heart but inside I'm loving and sweet >3> I promise, I'm a big softie. I love SAiloR MoON! In the name of the mOOn I shall punish u!!! And I like anime and cartoons and stuff. Please check my profile if you want more descriptions of me.

OKAY FIRST OFF I AM WEIRD. Do you want a fun little ? XD one that doesn't send "k" and one word crap answers? One that will engage u in weird ways? One that's either bouncing of the walls hyper or so sleepy and shy that she can barely talk? xD eheh 

Do you like YANDERES ? :3

Because once attached, until I get more healthy, I will gradually begin to love more and more about you until I am so devoted that I will stick with you and stare at you until you die. Most likely. And yeah I have issues. Hopefully those go away LOL.

So yeah. High energy or no energy. That's me.

Do you want a little to spoil and take care of? Do you want someone fun to build up? Maybe? OKi oki.

Anyway. xD pfahaha what is this. 

Anyway, even if you're not interested. Just message me. <3 Fun times.

Tell me ur life story. 

^w^ See ya

~~~~SAMMY

• darkronin likes this

~Sam :heart: 

#2 Guest_jimmy3737_*

Guest_jimmy3737_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:17 AM

Hello Sam. My name is Jimmy. I am from upstate NY. I have been a daddy for a long time. I am very nurturing, guiding and protective. I love that you like to engage in conversation. I am always looking for new friends and I would love to chat with you. I have a detailed description of what I’m looking for in my personals post. Please feel free to check out my profile. If you like what you see, you can add me and maybe we can chat. I hope you’re having a wonderful day. :)

#3 DeanMasters

DeanMasters

Dean

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationUK / USA, CO

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:18 PM

Hi Sammy. I enjoyed reading about you and see that you also visited my profile. I'm sorry you got hurt in your last relationships. You seem like someone that deserves allot of love and affection.

You seem like my type and I think you look adorable in your photos, If you think we might get along well then please send me a freind request and let's get to know eachother more.

I'd love to learn more about you.

Dean

#4 Guest_Lildaddycg_*

Guest_Lildaddycg_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:26 AM

Those who toy with pure hearts shall be tried by pure hearts. Never give up Sailor Meatballhead...i mean Moon!

I would love to talk anime im a little bit of an otaku. Yanderes are my favourite of deres. I think we would get along great as friends if not more.
    I hope the negaverse didnt take too much of your energy and i hope we can chat soon. My work for now is done! 👤🎩🌷🌷🌷🌷
    • SammyPup and BabyFennecFox22 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: switch, babysitter, mommy, daddy, little, baby, princess, cute, puppy, petplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users