•  

• Photo

Lonely Daddy looking for little

Single daddy Illinois Lonely

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Axle193

Axle193

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

Age (Required): 25 years old
    Name: Axel (will tell real name soon)
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation:straight
    Looking for:little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):monogamous
    Number of partners I have:ive had 4
    --------------------------------------------
    Im a daddy that wants a little that lives in Illinois, I live in the western suburbs. I cant do long distance but if youre in indiana or wisconsin we can do that. Im a caring loving daddy that loves to give attention and loves clingy. I also love to recieve attention. Im hispanic (Mexican and Puerto Rican). Im a bit of the chunky side but I prefer Husky, as im losing weight and gaining muscle. Im starting school in August at Universal Technical Institute in Lisle. Im looking for a little that is shorter than me, as Im 5'6". I can be very sexual but not at first, I have to get to know the person first before anything sexual happens. Someone that is willing to understand me and my flaws and accepts me for who I am and what Ive been through. You can contact me on here. But kik is preferred, my kik is darroyo92

Edited by Axle193, 25 February 2018 - 08:44 PM.

• Axle193 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Single daddy, Illinois, Lonely

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users