Little Age: 5-8
    Name: Julia
    Role: little
    Sexual Orientation:BI
    Looking for:daddy,mommy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    I'm a little that is searching for daddy that will give me love and attention. I would prefer someone not older than 30(!!!)
    I hope to find someone precious that won't leave me after 3 days of talking because that happened way too many times and I get attached quickly.
    I'm indoor person but I like going out also. I love watching movies and tv series, also a fan of anime and manga. I'm interested in crimes. I'm a fan of kpop but if you don't like that I know how to talk about everything else. I'm not a koreaboo😂

I need my daddy to help me get better and to help me get things done.
    I love traveling and thats what I want to do in future.
    I spend a lot of time at school or working but I'm still missing affection and I'm clingy little.
    Please if you want to get to know me better just add me and leave a message here or on kik. Hope to hear from you❤
    Kik: mammamia003

Edited by Pantherwhite, 12 September 2019 - 01:25 PM.

• kastenbook, darkronin, daddy1992 and 9 others like this

#2 Lord Omicron

Lord Omicron

Old-souled gentleman

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationSpain

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:58 AM

Hello Pantherwhite,

I'm surprised I tick all your boxes. I'm Lord Omicron, but in confidence I can go by Omi.

I'm a 25 years old gentleman, I've also been a few months off, focusing on my career but I'm considering opening my social circles.

As you could see in my profile, I'm a designer and tailor apprentice and are rather introverted, enjoying weekends in.

But now the good weather makes me crave for nature outdoor activities such as camping and river trekking.

I'm into the Japanese culture through Lolita fashion and also enjoy selected series.

(I loved Toradora!)

I'm sending you a friendship request. I encourage you to send me a private message. I'll be pleased to know more about you.

A warm hug,

Lord. O

#3 Joshon

Joshon

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:32 AM

Hi I'm Josh I'm 20 i have been a daddy for 2 years,I like playing games on ps4 and pc I work a 4 on 4 off pattern so there are days I can meet up.im gentle kind and can be strict if needed to be i dont care about size or looks its personality that counts.if you would like to talk and know more then send me a msg hope to hear from you soon byes

#4 Guest_Wolf0993_*

Guest_Wolf0993_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:06 PM

I'm 27 been a daddy most my life without knowing it. I've never been in a relation ship that was built of this. I work 2pm till about midnight 3 days a week and 7 am till 4 pm once a week. I'm always with friends and family aka my pack. We all live anime and manga. We play yugioh dnd and mtg. My pack consist of 4 girls and 2 boys. We are always there for o e an other. 1 big family and it's great. Just looking for my little piece of joy

#5 Paradoxis

Paradoxis

Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 04:46 AM

I recently sent you a message over kik i look forward to speaking with you as alot of peope have done the same to me as far as talking for a moment then vanishing without much of a word and i love both anime and manga so hopefully we can get to know eachother better iv been a DD for about 2 years now and am proud of it so i hope we can hit it off n.n

#6 Xans1998

Xans1998

Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationBako CA

Posted 02 February 2019 - 12:20 PM

Hey my names Alex I would like to chat with you and get to know you a bit im 21 and looking for a ddlg a long term relationship but I'm also always down to make friends to chat with and descus hobbies, passions, music, fandoms and other stuff if you are interested in getting to know me reply back and I will send you one of my social medias or you can.just message me on here Thank you
    c:

#7 Guest_Asuran_*

Guest_Asuran_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:06 PM

I'm a 37 year old Daddy Dom from Oklahoma. I’ve never been married with no children. I'm searching for a special little girl out there to be mine. I do well for myself professionally so I will be able support my new little when we both decide it’s time to take the next step. Physically I’m 5’11” about 175 lbs with a fit build. I'm a very kind and compassionate man and will give my little all the love and affection she deserves. However if she misbehaves she will be reprimanded accordingly. If any of this peaks your interest please send me a pm.

#8 KittenButt

KittenButt

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:45 PM

Hi! I'm new to being a Switch, but I can be a Mommy/CG to you if you'd like! If not, then maybe we can be friends? I'm nowhere near Poland, but I am under 28 (I'm 24!). You sound very cool and I'd like to talk for more than three days. I suffer from people abandoning me mid-conversation as well. I also like anime/manga and I've been meaning to listen to kpop, but I forget. I do like Vocaloids though! I hope you like me enough to at least talk to me! Have a nice day!

#9 Juncher

Juncher

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:48 PM

You sound really cute! Luckily Poland isn't too far away from Denmark, it'd be amazing to meet up if we eventually hit it off. 

I'm not too experienced when it comes to DDLG, but I'd love to give it a shot with you!

It seems like we share a lot of the same interests, I would love to hear about your interest in Korea as well. (I've lived in Japan for a bit so wasn't too far from Korea, and hung out with several Koreans during that time) 

I've sent you a friend request, I'd be glad to have a chat in private  ;)

#10 Onemoretime

Onemoretime

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:56 AM

Really hope u find the one you look for!

Edited by Onemoretime, 25 July 2019 - 07:54 AM.

#11 Wittleshan123

Wittleshan123

Switch

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:37 AM

Hi are you still looking for a care giver. I’m Shan 26 from the uk I am still very new to being a mommy. I have only had 1 little an 2 subs but I am looking for a new little I can promise you will have fun. My kik is Shanslave124 . I have a Miss so she’ll probably help when I get stuck. I’ll introduce you to her when we have gotten to know each other. Hope you are well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users