Hello there

Joanne_chan

Hi, I'm Jo and am a Middle with little side just to make life, well fun!

I like anime, teddies, dolls, colouring, photography, music and sleeping which I do quite a bit of as I have multiple disabilities that leave me tired before most folks and benefit from 'looked over' more than most of my so-called real life age.

It's quite possible you've encountered me on the interwebs as I publish a popular middle/littles SFW centred blog as when I have joined places people say "Ah! that's you" and I do attend a few littles events in England although being unable to drive getting about can be a bit of a drag.

• Like 1

Welcome to our community, Jo. I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

I'll ask (since I appreciate your restraint from posting the link initially): What is the blog that you run?

• Like 1

Welcome to our community, Jo. I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

I'll ask (since I appreciate your restraint from posting the link initially): What is the blog that you run?

"The World of Joanne_chan" naturally enough! :D

Welcome to the forums Jo! I'm a little that has a middle side sometimes haha =3 it's nice to be yourself.  I am curious about your blog =o

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Jo! I'm a little that has a middle side sometimes haha =3 it's nice to be yourself.  I am curious about your blog =o profile

There's a link on my profile but googling usually works! :D