•  

• Photo

Looking for Sub Little/Pet

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Paradoxis

Paradoxis

Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

Age (Required): 21
    Name:Troy
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Hetero
    Looking for: little,  pet
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: currently 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Glad you could drop by to look this over well first off I am Troy,I am African American, I'm 5'9 with an athletic build I like to take care of myself given my job, I have currently 2 tattoos and plan on getting a sleeve in the near future. personality wise I would have to say I'm relaxed i try not to make anything become blown out of proportion it only causes more stress better to be calm and collected when it comes time for me to be dominant my personality is one that will look for immediate respect while I know it may or may not be given to easily . I am looking for the relationship to be sexual as well as non sexual I will not force you to do anything you don't want to do I would rather you are happy, well taken care of and in a good state of mind over seeking my own pleasure. My preference is someone who I can share a lot of the same interest with. i invite anyone to come in contact with me. A few of the things i enjoy doing are watching anime, looking at puppies and other small animals honestly, reading manga, working out, video games, Role-playing, and psychology, I always found that imagination and creativity is something I have always enjoyed growing up so art and animation are a weakness for me. I would describe myself as kinky mostly because I am willing to try almost anything at least once so don't be afraid of expressing anything kinky that you I prefer you to open up about what you would like to try. On the more romantic side i don't mind if my partner is clingy in fact it helps me know that they like having me around, I myself can be clingy on occasion but will gladly give space if need be I just need to be aware. I am willing to skype, kik, snap pretty much anything you would like to use to connect just let me know I hope to hear form you.
    If you're interested or want to know more feel free to message me at any time or Add my kik :blazedstorm

Edited by Paradoxis, 17 April 2019 - 08:13 PM.

• Peachiekeen and SallyFace like this

#2 Tilliemilan

Tilliemilan

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:26 PM

Hi! I am sending you a friend request. I would like to get to know you a bit before saying "I definitely want this" if that is alright with you. I am exploring a bit and would love to talk to you about what you are looking for. I hope you will talk to me. And if it doesn't go anywhere, I am sure you will be nice to talk to anyway. I am 5'3, 140lbs, long brown hair, green eyes, freckles and would like to explore this realm a bit more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users