DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

princessfreckles

Just curious here...

Caregivers, what is your dream date with your little?

Littles, what is your dream date with your Caregiver?

I'm single, but my dream date would be a picnic in a park where we can watch a bunch of cute dogs walk by. After that atrip to Build A Bear because I've always wanted to go, and I'm hoping my first time will be someday with a Daddy if I find one who likes me enough to take me.

I'm excited for some responses  :)

• Like 1

My dream date would be going somewhere far away from the city with Daddy. Renting a wee log cabin and just spending the night together in front of the fire talking and snuggling. I grew up in a rural town and whenever I manage to escape the city and be back amongst forestry and animals I feel more peaceful and at home, and sharing that with Daddy would be so special for me. 

• Like 2

Going to the park and playing catch almost all day long!  Then going to a museum or a zoo, and after that just going somewhere to eat.  Maybe Mexican, so I can have WHITE CHEESE.

• Like 2

My dream date would depend on my little, as I want it to be something that makes sense for the both of us. With someone who likes staying in-doors, I could imagine bringing the world to them instead, or something along the lines of what Arc posted. With someone who likes to explore, visiting a city and doing something along the lines of what LK posted makes more sense.

Point being that my dream date would ideally last long, and would just be spent between me and my little, enjoying our time together and making each other happy, doing something we love. The details of that date aren't as important to me as the connection I'd feel to her.

• Like 2

I would want to have my daddy for at least the entire day. He would be all mine. First we would go out for ice cream at cold stone cuz its the bestest ever. Then, we would spend time at a lake, sitting by the water and talking. Swimming with my cute floaties and my inflatable doughnut so i dont drown cuz i cant swim well. We'd bbq something yummy by the lake or maybe a picnic. In the evening, we would stay in and watch movies while we cuddle in a pile of fuzzy blankies and then I would nap on daddy's chest while he held me tight.
  • Like 3

Hmm... I think for a perfect date, we'd start at the zoo, probably pretty early. And we'd spend most of our time with the otters and the penguins, but we'd make sure to see *everything* EXCEPT THE BUG HOUSE. Which would be entered under no circumstances ever. Once we were done there, we'd go to a nice sushi place and walk into a couple shops if there were some around. At that point it'd probably be starting to get dark, so we'd head to the botanical gardens and walk around there until the sun set. Once we got back home, we'd order a pizza and play games until it came. Once it did, we'd start a movie (99% chance of it being Disney or anime lol) and snuggle on the couch. We'd probably stay like that till we were ready for bed. We'd have special time if they wanted, or if not, I'd grab a plushie and they'd give me my pacie and I'd make myself comfy in their arms right away. We'd talk and joke around until we both fell asleep~

• Like 2

Going to build a bear! And then coming home and snuggling with daddy and the bear I made and watching Disney movies.

I’ve talked about this a lot but daddy is taking me to play laser tag tomorrow and I’m so excited!!

• Like 1

My dream date would be going somewhere far away from the city with Daddy. Renting a wee log cabin and just spending the night together in front of the fire talking and snuggling. I grew up in a rural town and whenever I manage to escape the city and be back amongst forestry and animals I feel more peaceful and at home, and sharing that with Daddy would be so special for me.

I love trips to a cabin or cottage. One of my favorite getaways for my little and I.

Other great dates that we have had: snuggling on a park bench by the duck pond, and kissing passionately until my little was wet with desire; that restaurant where she handed her panties to me from underneath the table; falling asleep in the shade by the beach, with her head on my chest.

So many memories to make, and relive.

Dream date would be a day at a theme park. Disneyland's the best, but I'm happy with any.

Either that, or a trip to the beach with snacks and lots of naps outside.
I've always wanted to do that. 

See the list that prospective new LG provided in her response to my ad, over on the other thread... all of her scenarios are dreamy!!

I see there are a lot of outdoors,animals,zoos and water in this topic; Good ideas ! I would ask my girl if there was any animal she wanted to talk to; And/or we would go to see the panther and she would be the only one to hear what I have to say. I like water because it holds you and can if appropriate help me hold someone who might be +size. Beaches are great,some are vast enough to be able to play,nap in your space and still be in nice outdoors. 

I want to drive somewhere in the middle of nowhere, and lay under the stars with my daddy; just cuddling in the back of his truck, and stargazing :) or going to the beach, and walking along the water.