•  

• Photo

LB from Ohio looking for DD

little personal mono poly gay shy

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 iJoeyMonster

iJoeyMonster

Carnotaurus Prince

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:15 AM

Age (Required): 23
    Little Age: 8-12
    Name:  Joey
    Role: Little Boy/Submissive
    Sexual Orientation: Gay
    Looking for: Caregiver/Daddy. 
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Either. Never tried Poly before but willing to give it a shot. :)
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

About Me

Okay, so a little about me. I enjoy all kinds of music. If my ears like it, I listen to it. I'm an avid reader and prefer fantasy novels and fanfictions to most others. When selecting a book, I tend to use the summary or the first few paragraphs to see if I get hooked. I love playing games like Monopoly, Uno and online games like The Isle, Minecraft, and more! I absolutely love wolves and cats. I love watching anime and am very open to checking new ones out. I'm terrible with structuring my days myself. I have medical memory problems so I forget many things. I have many stuffies, but so far only two sleep with me. 

I can be a brat sometimes. I can be mischievous. I can be naughty. I can be bad. 90% of the time I aim to please and be good, but if I get bored I sometimes like to test the limits.

My obsessions include dinosaurs and galaxies. Midnight is my favorite time. One day I hope to go stargazing. 

I'm new to being a Little and I haven't really gone into littlespace much. I tend to revert to little self when I'm telling someone I love them. I'm shy and awkward but I'm open to questions. 

I love attention. Pretty needy in that area. I do understand that you would have a life and a job, so helping me having structure would help keep me distracted (chores, etc while you're busy). 

A sexual relationship is optional. Considering I'm not really comfortable with anything other than roleplaying, it'd be a bit hard to be sexual. I do like to flirt a lot.

I do have other alternate contact forms though that'll be given out once we've talked a bit. 

I am atheist. I don't care if you're religious. I don't want to talk about politics. That topic always gets me on edge. 

I will warn you here and now: I have severe depression, unipolar (the depressive form of bipolar), hyperparathyroidism (can cause depression), severe anxiety and social anxiety, and many fears. If you can't deal with me doubting and needing reassurances all the time don't bother replying to this thread. It will take a long time for me to trust you and let you in. i.e. Took over a year for me to start believing my friend wouldn't be abandon me. 

My fears include mild arachnophobia (small spiders), mild anthropophobia (fear of people), athazagoraphobia (fear of being forgotten/ignored or forgetting), mild agoraphobia (crowds), fear of abandonment (no official term), insectophobia (fear of insects), brontophobia (fear of thunder and lightning), cherophobia (fear of joy/happiness), autophobia (fear of being alone/abandoned).

What I'm Looking For

Someone who can take on my fears and issues and reassure me. Someone who is there for me when I need you. Someone who is strict in enforcing rules and punishments. Someone who is kind and caring. Someone who has good grammar and spelling. Someone who is attentive. Sexual or not. Someone who isn't afraid of affection, hugs, cuddles, etc. Someone who doesn't mind that I ask question and care. 

Obviously, I'm looking for a daddy or two. Again, I've never been in a poly relationship, but it's something I'm open to trying. Dominant Daddy/CG please. I do not switch. 

As it's very late (early) where I am, I'm most likely missing lots of things. Feel free to post here or message me. :) Thanks for reading.

Edited by iJoeyMonster, 14 March 2018 - 04:35 AM.

• darkronin likes this

200_s.gif

Little Tumblr (SFW) | Main Tumblr* (NSFW) | dA* (SFW) | IMVU* (NSFW) | Twitch* (SFW) | Wattpad* (NSFW) | FanFiction* (NSFW)

* Has cursing. Click at your own risk.

"As you get older, you really start to understand more about why people drink the night away, smoke their lungs black, or throw themselves off buildings." 

"One minute I think I'm fine, the next minute I feel like I'm dying."

"Every face wears a mask."

“When people don't express themselves, they die one piece at a time.” 

Fragile ]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, personal, mono, poly, gay, shy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users