Welcome to DDlg Forum

Little from Argentina.

Guest dilligafxck

Guest dilligafxck

Welp, hi lol.

My name is Anto (short for Antonella) and I'm from Argentina. I came here to meet new people from different countries and also from my own since I don't know anyone that is into the ddlg life here except my ex bf who introduced me into this world.

Hm, so I'm a little but not like the super childish kind (even tho I act like that from time to time without realizing it lol) but I still love the idea of having someone who takes care of me and treats me like I'm their treasure and that I can take care of in my little way too, of course! I would like someone that is kind and loving and that loves to cuddle too because that's what I live for tbh, but also "strict" (don't know if that's the word) at the same time because I tend to be a brat hahaha but never in a rude way or anything like that. I'm just too playful and I love joking around with the person I love but I can take things seriously when it's required and I can stop at any moment if necessary. I'm a good girl deep inside, I promise haha

I love watching movies (specially horror movies even tho I end up super scared :c) and series too! I like a lot of series and I tend to quote them very often haha I absolutely loooooove animals but cats are my weakness. I love reading and listening to music. I like anime and kpop too but I'm not a super diehard fan of neither. I don't know what else to write but I'm open to chat with anyone who would like to be friends with me lol bye for now!

Edited by dilligafxck
  • Like 2

Bienvenida! De a poquito veo crecer la comunidad de hispanohablantes en esta página. Espero que tu estadía aquí sea de tu agrado y que se cumplan los deseos con los que llegás!

Un saludo grande desde otro Argentino!

(Im going to type this in english because I dont know if I can make a spanish post on this forum)

Welcome! I see the Spanish-speaking community slowly growing on this page. I hope that your stay here is to your liking and that the wishes with which you arrive are fulfilled!

A big greeting from another Argentine! (Or argentinian? I dont know :p)

Edited by Juan