• Unsure what to identify as.

• Please log in to reply
    11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lil’ Sonos 🐹_*

Guest_Lil’ Sonos 🐹_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:41 AM

Here is my dilemma,

I'm having a hard time believing I am just a little boy here, but I spend vast amounts of time in little space. I often find myself acting like a daddy to others, and I'll admit..

I have no clue.. at all.. if I am even being one. until someone makes a jab etc.. I mean, I would love to be one, but for me my main issue is being a parent.

Just being called daddy in a sexual/nonsexual way just turns me off instantly and I get all weirded out.. 

Thing is I do not even know what to even do. I want to be a little.. but I also want to be a daddy, (and I know what a switch is before you ask.) but it's hard to be one if I can't past that..

I am open for any suggestions, or advice, I am just really confused right now. Please! and thank you in advance.  :(

#2 Guest_curiousmiddle_*

Guest_curiousmiddle_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:51 AM

You don't have to view it as being a parent since that's not what it is. Just a nurturing dom. There are other names you can be called besides daddy.  :)

#3 Guest_Lil’ Sonos 🐹_*

Guest_Lil’ Sonos 🐹_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:00 AM

There other things as-well that I forgot to even mention, I am submissive pretty much 100% I am unsure how that would pan out being a "DD" Daddy-Dom.. I don't have a dominant bone in my body..

#4 Arc

Arc

Arc

• 836 posts
    • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:55 AM

You could always be a babysitter. Someone who's there for the others but not like a full time thing? It would allow you to still be little when you want and need. Or maybe you could see it as something like a little hierarchy? :p You could be above some littles and take care of them while still being little. Kind of like an older sibling type thing, I guess? Still a little but looking out for other littles. 

• LittleKitten13 likes this

#5 Guest_Lil’ Sonos 🐹_*

Guest_Lil’ Sonos 🐹_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:38 AM

I would have to be in it full time, Also I tend to get distracted easily though. I have A.D.D. I also can't focus or lose thought rather quicky.

But what is the difference in being a B/S compared to C/G?

Edited by Sonos ツ, 13 March 2018 - 02:38 AM.

#6 Letsgoforanadventure

Letsgoforanadventure

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 169 posts
    • LocationLots of places :-) USA

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:33 AM

You could always be yourself, do whatever you want, and rid yourself of titles. 

• Himedere-Chan, Arc and KaliGuurl like this

#7 neko

neko

sleepy kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 296 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:41 AM

I would have to be in it full time, Also I tend to get distracted easily though. I have A.D.D. I also can't focus or lose thought rather quicky.

But what is the difference in being a B/S compared to C/G?

Pretty much the exact same difference between a parent and a babysitter. the babysitter just looks after the little without actually dating them. Does basic caregiver stuff minus the commitment

tumblr_static_6rp8d7eu18cgo48gg848ck04k.

#8 I_AM_THE_SENATE

I_AM_THE_SENATE

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 81 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:01 AM

You could always be yourself, do whatever you want, and rid yourself of titles. 

Came here to say exactly this bro,

Just be you and be happy!

• Himedere-Chan and Bambi95 like this

#9 KaliGuurl

KaliGuurl

Onyx Jewel

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationEmerald City

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:31 AM

Why do you need a title?

Sounds like you're just over thinking it.

Also I would like to point out, someone being a Daddy could be completely different to how you see being a Daddy or caregiver.

Do your own research. If labels are really that important to you, read. There's tons of stuff about d/s & ddlg all over the internet. Find what best suites what you are and boom, found your label.

#10 LittleKitten13

LittleKitten13

Papa's Kitten

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 345 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:35 PM

If it's just the name that bothers you, maybe you could have a different name than daddy?  Papa felt awkward about being called daddy, so he's Papa instead of daddy, and I honestly love calling him that much more.

~Papa's Kitten~

#11 Guest_Lil’ Sonos 🐹_*

Guest_Lil’ Sonos 🐹_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:54 PM

Trust me, I've been doing alot of research and yeah that's pretty much the issue. Just being called that. I just didn't know if it was acceptable having other names.. I should have read the forum more before I posted it.. Literally.. a pinned topic with my exact issue.

#12 Arc

Arc

Arc

• 836 posts
    • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:17 PM

Of course it's acceptable. There's no set way to do things. You can do whatever makes you comfortable and happy :) 

• LittleKitten13 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users