DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Unsure what to identify as.

Here is my dilemma,

I'm having a hard time believing I am just a little boy here, but I spend vast amounts of time in little space. I often find myself acting like a daddy to others, and I'll admit..

I have no clue.. at all.. if I am even being one. until someone makes a jab etc.. I mean, I would love to be one, but for me my main issue is being a parent.

Just being called daddy in a sexual/nonsexual way just turns me off instantly and I get all weirded out.. 

Thing is I do not even know what to even do. I want to be a little.. but I also want to be a daddy, (and I know what a switch is before you ask.) but it's hard to be one if I can't past that..

I am open for any suggestions, or advice, I am just really confused right now. Please! and thank you in advance.  :(

Guest curiousmiddle

You don't have to view it as being a parent since that's not what it is. Just a nurturing dom. There are other names you can be called besides daddy.  :)

There other things as-well that I forgot to even mention, I am submissive pretty much 100% I am unsure how that would pan out being a "DD" Daddy-Dom.. I don't have a dominant bone in my body..

You could always be a babysitter. Someone who's there for the others but not like a full time thing? It would allow you to still be little when you want and need. Or maybe you could see it as something like a little hierarchy? :p You could be above some littles and take care of them while still being little. Kind of like an older sibling type thing, I guess? Still a little but looking out for other littles. 

• Like 1

I would have to be in it full time, Also I tend to get distracted easily though. I have A.D.D. I also can't focus or lose thought rather quicky.

But what is the difference in being a B/S compared to C/G?

Edited by Sonos ツ

I would have to be in it full time, Also I tend to get distracted easily though. I have A.D.D. I also can't focus or lose thought rather quicky.

But what is the difference in being a B/S compared to C/G?

Pretty much the exact same difference between a parent and a babysitter. the babysitter just looks after the little without actually dating them. Does basic caregiver stuff minus the commitment

You could always be yourself, do whatever you want, and rid yourself of titles. 

Came here to say exactly this bro,

Just be you and be happy!

• Like 2

Why do you need a title?

Sounds like you're just over thinking it.

Also I would like to point out, someone being a Daddy could be completely different to how you see being a Daddy or caregiver.

Do your own research. If labels are really that important to you, read. There's tons of stuff about d/s & ddlg all over the internet. Find what best suites what you are and boom, found your label.

If it's just the name that bothers you, maybe you could have a different name than daddy?  Papa felt awkward about being called daddy, so he's Papa instead of daddy, and I honestly love calling him that much more.

Trust me, I've been doing alot of research and yeah that's pretty much the issue. Just being called that. I just didn't know if it was acceptable having other names.. I should have read the forum more before I posted it.. Literally.. a pinned topic with my exact issue.