•  

• Photo

Little looking for a Daddy! :) (TX)

daddy little baby babygirl looking texas tx ddlg little girl

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 klrpink

klrpink

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:51 AM

Age (Required): 23
    Little Age: 3-7
    Name: Kayleigh
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

Hellooo! I hope you are having an awesome day! I am a little looking for a daddy. Long distance is cool, but I would also love someone that I could get to actually meet up with. I love music! If you can spark up a music conversation with me, we're already friends. I have a fur baby, and I love being a dog mom! I'm from Texas, I love Disney, shopping, glitter, traveling, photography, and tea!

I'm really open, and am just looking for a genuine connection. I hope to hear from you soon!! 

waves Byeeee!  :D 

• darkronin, myusernameistaken and Nicholasae10 like this

#2 Nicholasae10

Nicholasae10

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:08 AM

Hello there ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m Nicholas ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m a daddy looking for a Princess. I donโ€™t mind distance but I also love to travel. I am a very dominant and respectful daddy. I like to be in charge and help you calm down or be happy because I have a lot of love to give. I have had a little one in the past and it lasted years. So I know how to take care of someone correctly. I Like everything I read on your profile.
    • klrpink likes this

#3 ccg420

ccg420

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • Locationhouston tx

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:34 PM

Hi KayLeigh ( I love that name btw) My name is craig. I am in the houston area, and i am searching for my princess.  I am also a music lover.  everything from Tchaikovsky to Drake to FKA and I love to see the music performed live. The last few shows I have been to for example not counting the rodeo, Lana Del Rey, and a really soulful smooth bluesy singer named Tucka. (check him out on Dont make me beg)   I am a fan of the arts in general  - also comedy.  I am a serious fan of stand up comedy. 

I hope we get a chance to talk.  have a good day.

craig

• klrpink likes this

#4 Hiotanz

Hiotanz

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:14 PM

I'm a daddy looking for a princess I'm six one blue eyes name Perry I'm from Houston Texas would love to talk to you princess and see what happens hope to hear from you soon... I'm very open n like to be active all the time with camping working out just bout everything I can't wait to speak with u so don't take too long and I'll be here waiting have fun day princess bye for now

#5 Db792611

Db792611

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:28 AM

Hello Kayleigh, how are you doing? What part of Texas are you in? I'm a daddy in the D F W area. I would love to chat with you. I love cute little girls who enjoy cuddling with daddy, kissing, being held close, massaged, caressed and having fingers run through her hair. I also enjoy light hair pulling and spanking my little girl when she is bad. Would you like to chat? I'd love to hear back from you.

#6 TheRoman11th

TheRoman11th

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationLexington, KY

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:04 AM

Hi Kayleigh,

Welcome to the forums! My name is Gabriel. Where in Texas? I am located in central Kentucky but do not mind the distance. I am a Daddy and I have been in the lifestyle for over 10 years. I'm kind, compassionate and nurturing. I'm also firm. I would love to chat with you. If you are interested, please add me to your friends list. You can either message me here or on KIK. Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, little, baby, babygirl, looking, texas, tx, ddlg, little girl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users