Hiya! ^^ new girl here~

littlewolf

Hi, my name is Littlewolf and I'm a 25 year old woman from London, UK. As an adult i teach english language to young children. I'm also a 2-3 year old little who enjoys crafts, anything messy, animals and naps! I suffer from health anxiety and panic attacks, and regression to my little side brings a sense of calm, order and non-responsibility to my life. It is a part of me I cherish. I have an amazing fiance/caregiver who is male. I am bisexual. a friend recommended me to this forum and i saw how amazing and supportive it is. 

So yeah, hi!! XD

• Like 2

Hi and welcome there Littlewolf. I'm in the UK too but the North-west Midlands and also find little space helpful although for it's mainly around 'real life' learning/developmental disabilities and the stresses and strains that brings.

Thank you all, you've made me feel so welcome. <3

Hi and welcome there Littlewolf. I'm in the UK too but the North-west Midlands and also find little space helpful although for it's mainly around 'real life' learning/developmental disabilities and the stresses and strains that brings.

Thank you. I can imagine how difficult that is. Im glad you found something that makes you happy too!

Welcome to our community! <3

Like you, I'm also 25 and a Londoner.

Awesome! Which area? Im in stratford~ gutted i cant make the meetup, though, im at the allergy show in hammersmith this weekend :)