•  

• Photo

Dutch Daddy Dom looking for a submissive little partner in crime.

Netherlands NL Europe EU TPE

• Please log in to reply
    23 replies to this topic

#21 Pwincessa.Essie💖

Pwincessa.Essie💖

Princess Essie

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationKentucky, US

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:50 PM

:wub:

Edited by Pwincessa.Essie💖, 19 August 2018 - 10:52 PM.

*glitter* She lives life in her own little Fairytale *glitter* 

:heart: Essie :heart: 

tumblr_nqy0tdDJtA1u84acyo1_500.gif

#22 Pwincessa.Essie💖

Pwincessa.Essie💖

Princess Essie

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationKentucky, US

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:51 PM

uhm *swings foot and takes a deep breath then clears throat* Hai name is Essie. I am 19 and from the states. I am not a vampire but am very captivated by their beauty *blushes* I’ve always wanted to meet one personally, so I guess today is my lucky day (//^v^//)

I think the idea of finding a soulmate is beautiful. *plays with lace on dress* Somewhere out there we are connected to someone(s) made for us and us them. Unfortunately, I have had a few run ins with people I thought to be mine, but I was mistaken. I saw that my strand leads to someone else.

I am not as experienced as you. I have only had 1 year of immersion and experience, but I am always willing to learn as much as I can. I'm also very open minded, and always on the lookout for new experiences and new ideas. Like you, I'm constantly looking to improve myself one way or the other. I try to joke around, but sometimes I come off as awkward *hides face* but I think it gets better. I can be serious when needed, an always open to talk about things that require loads of thought. With this does come my stubbornness. I believe in the connection to zodiac, and I am a Taurus. I fight for what I believe in and have a few strong opinions. But I do enjoy casual banter and playful competition.

Oof, so I am not happy with my current shape. I am a 5’ 70kg little/sub pet. I try to work out every day. So far, my results have been amazing. I am not technically a vegetarian, but mostly pescatarian due to my health. I think it would be really nice to have a strict/monitored diet. It would help with staying on track.

I believe violence should only be used when necessary, but I was also not allowed to watch anything related to wrestling growing up, so I am unfamiliar with the interest in it recreationally.

I love gaming; I have a PS4 and I play sims a lot, but I grew up with Nintendo, so I love Smash Bros and anything Mario related.
    Anime and cartoons that is a language I would love to be fluent in xD. We share a few common interests here such as:
    Rick and Morty
    Death Note
    Django Unchained
    Moonrise Kingdom
    Alien
    And for music;
    Twenty-One Pilots
    Arctic Monkeys
    My Chemical Romance

I am unsure if I could say I am entirely selfless. I deal with a few mental illnesses, so I put my health above all. But! I do enjoy serving. When I feel completely sub, I want nothing more than to please my dom/master by any means necessary. I want this with someone I can trust and can build a relationship to a point that I feel vulnerable as well as comfortable with. I am willing to put up a fight if need be to protect my loved one *places gloves on and smiles*

I will end by saying I am polyamorous and would be willing to be monogamous for “the one”, but I have loads of love to give, so I would prefer that I am able to share that. (maybe that is something we can discuss) I really would like to talk if you are open.

*glitter* She lives life in her own little Fairytale *glitter* 

:heart: Essie :heart: 

tumblr_nqy0tdDJtA1u84acyo1_500.gif

#23 DeciDaddy

DeciDaddy

Vampire Daddy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 50 posts
    • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2018 - 08:29 AM

Hey Essie! Hadn't noticed you had written a post. But good thing we're already talking. I'll see you on Kik

#24 Playtime_kitten

Playtime_kitten

K¡tten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:19 AM

HI my name is Aundrea but you can call me Andi. I am 23 and new to this lifestyle. I am eager to learn as much as possible and with the right daddy to train me I think I have the possibility of becoming the perfect little. I love to regress back to the age 5,7, or 10 it just depends on my mood. I love to color my daddy pictures all the time and I am a very good listener. I behave like the perfect little girl any daddy can ask for, except on the rare occasion that I wanna be naughty. Because quite frankly....shhhhh.... I like getting in Trouble. I can be very very clingy and require A LOT of attention. But is will of course give plenty of that attention back to daddy. Message me back if your interested.

Xoxo, Andi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Netherlands, NL, Europe, EU, TPE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users