I'm new :)

raine

Hello everyone i'm new to this forum and still fairly new to being a little. I'm a MtF trans and am still learning about being on my own after 15 years. I tend to be shy upfront but i can easily warm up. I hope to make some wonderful lifelong friends here. 

Hi Raine and welcome. Finding your little takes time, some people kinda wallpaper over it in later life feeling it can never be allowed out for fear of not being taken seriously and there those who embrace it as a important part of themselves. It may come back just by thinking of some event or through an activity you associate it with with deep emotional resonances.

Your little goes back to your earliest memories and the sense of being you at that time, which is really important for everbody not least anyone who is trans as the sense of gender identity in early childhood is very powerful, shaping how we see our roles even at that early stage in our lives.

• Like 1

Hi Raine and welcome. Finding your little takes time, some people kinda wallpaper over it in later life feeling it can never be allowed out for fear of not being taken seriously and there those who embrace it as a important part of themselves. It may come back just by thinking of some event or through an activity you associate it with with deep emotional resonances.

Your little goes back to your earliest memories and the sense of being you at that time, which is really important for everbody not least anyone who is trans as the sense of gender identity in early childhood is very powerful, shaping how we see our roles even at that early stage in our lives.

My little has always been a part of how i am. Now that she's allowed to be free and not held back more and more of her is finding its way to my surface. I have been holding back an mentally beating myself up for those tendencies for my who life. Trying to act how i was supposed to and not how i felt. I know it's going to be a learning process with her. But it's one that i'm so looking forward to. I am very slowly getting more and more things, like color crayons and stuffies, it is so wonderful to just let go , let the rest of the world fade away and just be there with them. I swear the first night i slept with my stuffie was probably one of the best nights i've had for as long as i can remember. 

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Hi Raine, I hope you enjoy the forum and make lots of amazing friends. :)

I'm Emma and if you ever want to chat feel free to message me.