Greetings from a Shark...

Nia

...That also happens to love coffee as it is the sweet blessed nectar of LIFE!

So.... greetings.. hi.. hello.. salutations.

I have been lurking for a little bit to kind of get the feel of this place but there is still a lot to read. I am terrible at these introduction things as I never know what to say and how much is too much. I don't want to write a novel on the harrowing adventures of my existence, nor do I wish to be to brief and thus uninformative.

I suppose I should start with why I am here. Honestly? I don't really know. I am simply exploring all facets of myself, this being one of them. I chose this forum because it doesn't focus solely around the sexual aspect of being a little/middle/daddy/whatnot. Most forums that relate to BDSM on any level tend to focus on the sexual aspect and some of those forums are kind of creepy.

I am looking for a safe place to explore a part of myself that has always been there, but has been duct taped to a wall in the closet and not allowed out most the time (honestly, she deserves it!). There is a lot I don't know and so much I want to learn and explore. Other than that I am pretty lost, but thats ok I am sure I will find a map! (along with some extra hands and maybe a flashlight)

Hey there and welcome to our forums. I have to agree that basing things on the sexual aspect usually turn out to be a bit ~weird~ so it's always good to have an actual LIFESTYLE forum for people who want to talk about it.

I hope you enjoy our community and learn a lot.

Welcome there, Nia. I'm finding this place a breathe of fresh air where the totality of this lifestyle is discussed in a balenced and mature way.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am still wandering around and figuring things out, but so far I like it here. It seems like a nice friendly place.