Hey from North Carolina

Harleygirl

How are y'all doing tonight? I'm a lifestyle switch who recently lost my Daddy/little boy to a car crash. The loss and the loneliness are really eating at me, so I'm tentatively poking my head above my pile of beloved stuffed animals to hopefully make some new friends. This Harley Quinn cosplaying, comic book read ing Princess is grinning, waving at you all.

Harleygirl

Hello Harleygirl, and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear about your partner, but I hope that this forum brings you what you're looking for. Have a great day.

hey harley,  im very sorry to hear of your tragic loss, I can only imagine how lonely you must feel at night and i understand what a good friend at the right time means to somebody who needs someone to talk to. Im recently single after 10 yrs. i look forward to talking with you.Im on kik also its on my profile thats a lot faster than this website lol. I honestly hope we can talk :) take care  

Hello Harleygirl,

Welcome to the forums. Sorry about your loss. I lost my little (wife) a few years back. Please feel free to contact me if you ever need a listening ear.