Cutethulhu

Hello Everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster - I'm Opal! I've been part of the DD/lg lifestyle for going on two years now. I started as a submissive/slave in the lifestyle, and sort of fell into the lifestyle when I met my now Daddy. I absolutely love meeting other Littles, and Daddies - sharing experiences and learning new things about the community, and the lifestyle other's live within it.

Besides that, I love to cook, play MMO's, watch horror movies/creepy things on youtube, and do random silly research on whatever sounds interesting at the time! 

As far as my little age goes, I cannot give an exact number as it changes daily, and varying on the situation, and what my Daddy and I are doing! 

I look forward to meeting knew people, and chatting about all sorts of exciting things! 

Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to step out from the shadows and join us. If you had any friends over there with you, ask some of the other littles here for some candy to give them. We're not scary :p

Hi there, Opal! We're so glad to have you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're a friendly bunch. :D

I'm a huge horror buff, myself. Slashers are my thing. What are some of your favorites?

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I was extremely nervous to post for so long that I feel silly for waiting so long now!

Hi there, Opal! We're so glad to have you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're a friendly bunch. :D

I'm a huge horror buff, myself. Slashers are my thing. What are some of your favorites?

Very big on Slashers myself - but I think my favourite favourites include the original Halloween, and Friday the 13th. I also absolutely adored Cabin in the Woods. As of late, I've been finding myself enjoying some of the SCP stuff as well! Gosh, so many though. I enjoy just going through Netflix and picking random horror movies to watch, even if they get like terrible ratings. Though some of them surprised me, Grave Encounters was a fun watch. Hehe.