Newbie from Michigan

bubblegumheart

Hey guys! 

I was pretty happy when I stumbled upon a link to this forum on some post on tumblr somewhere. I really can't recall who it was who reblogged what but hey, I made it here lol 

I don't really know what to say about myself right now. I'm a tiny bit shy. Even though it's the internet. I could be a wizard if I chose to. >:3 

Um, I'm 24 years old. I like cute things. I love scary movies but need a buddy to watch them. Currently pining over Grey's Anatomy. I'm empathic and sometimes it can be a real big pain. I'm German. 

Thar we go. Some factuals. Nice to meet you all!! ♥

• Like 2

Lots of Michigan and Floridians in here! And yes, I definitely relate on needing a buddy to watch scary movies. It's funny that I just can't stomach them by myself.

Welcome! So many Michigan folks here. :D

Are you a troll that lives under the bridge? *giggles*

I'm the same way with scary movies, I always need a cuddle buddy to watch it with me + a blanket or pillow to hide behind. 

Lots of Michigan and Floridians in here! And yes, I definitely relate on needing a buddy to watch scary movies. It's funny that I just can't stomach them by myself.

Haha, yessss, Scary movies are the best but I'm far too scared to watch them alone. Which sucks because there are so many I have yet to see as a result D: 

Welcome! I love Grey's Anatomy omg XD. Glad to have you here!

Ah, Grey's Anatomy. It's my guilty pleasure. Still on season 4 though .-. I need to binge watch a little more frequently. 

Welcome :)

Aloha and good luck on your journey

Welcome!

Welcome! ^_^

Hi hi! http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/009/a/1/pixel_bunny_bullet_by_momoko_chu-d71j377.png

^_^ And hello to you all as well :3