Name: Lexi
    Little Name: Nalisen/Nali
    Role: Little/Sub/babygirl
    Years experience (If applicable): ~4 yrs
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy/Mommy/Dominant/Brat Tamer/BDSM

--------------------------------------------

Hi there! Looking for a Daddy/Mommy 21~29, I can do any distance :3

I'm relatively new to the ddlg forum, nice to meet ya'll! I'm Lexi, but I would like being called Nalisen (Nali for short :3) baby girl, princess, and/or kitten. I am 20 years old, weigh 170 lbs (pounds) and I'm 5 ft 1 in. I'm a smol chub (plus sized) so please don't expect a lot ;w; I have hazel eyes (they change colors depending on the weather), natural brown hair but I dye it red. I recently got a Zelda tattoo! Ask to see it and I'll gladly show! I work in a nursing home as a certified nurses aide. I love my job <3

I am bilingual, English and Spanish. I lived in Guayaquil, Ecuador with my biological grandma and brother until ~2006. I have a skin problem called vitiligo, it is not fatal or anything nor do I have to take medication for it, it's just a big insecurity I have since my skin can't form all the pigmentation. I have depression, anxiety, and I struggle with insecurity. I am a very shy girl ;w; but once you know me, I don't know how to stop talking cx I am 420 friendly, since I am a HUGE stoner/marijuana advocate. If you don't like me smoking, I'm not the little for you :3

I have social media :3 I really use Snapchat and Discord the most

I love listening to music (all except country, sorry to all the country lovers), ESPECIALLY Abel Tesfaye (The Weeknd). When I'm in little space, I listen to any and all cartoon openings, songs, Disney music, you name it! I like reading/writing (usually Fanfiction) since it calms me down when I'm in a public place. I LOVE watching TONS of cartoons (Steven Universe is my favorite :3) and Anime. I'm religious (Christian), I go to church twice a week, once on Wednesday at 7 pm and Sunday morning at 11 am. I won't push my religion on you nor will I ask you to convert, that's not a nice thing to do. I LOVE cuddles, stuffies, coloring, punishments (when I'm feeling bratty >:3), hugs, kissies, basically any and all physical actions.

I have three stuffies! A big purple dolphin a nice man gave me at an ITZ party place named Mercutio, a small purple elephant my friend gave me for christmas named Balthazaar, and a tiny pink and galaxy-themed llama my friend got me as a matching one to her blue llama Romeo, named Juliet. Of course I want more, but that's what I have for now.

I have a half pit bull half red tick heeler named Ganondorf, he is black with hints of white near his neck. The other puppy is a beige miniature poodle named Pipo.

What I'm looking for in a Daddy/Mommy:

• Protective (NOT suffocating)
    • Age range 21~29
    • Sadist (someone who isnt afraid to punish a brat/public things)
    • Well-off financially (not sounding like a gold-digger, but I dont want to be the breadwinner)
    • Understanding
    • Patient (Not very experienced Little ;w;)
    • Teacher (as in teach me what I don't know, sexually, emotionally, etc.)
    • Experienced
    • Focused on me (NO OPEN RELATIONSHIPS)
    • Moral Support (pick me up when I'm down :3)

Do not expect sexual stuff right off the bat (never had a Daddy/Mommy before)

I'm not sure what else to write ;w; If I missed anything or if you think I should add something else, let me know! I hope to keep in touch with a Daddy/Mommy :3

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

100% Submissive
    100% Brat
    100% Slave
    100% Masochist
    100% Degradee
    100% Rope bunny
    100% Boy/Girl
    97% Ageplayer
    87% Experimentalist
    61% Primal (Prey)
    61% Exhibitionist
    44% Pet
    23% Voyeur
    5% Non-monogamist
    3% Vanilla
    0% Switch
    http://bdsmtest.org/r/3CbMXyXG

Edited by Princess Nali, 25 August 2019 - 02:15 AM.

• darkronin and randomcookie like this

#2 ccg420

ccg420

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • Locationhouston tx

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

HI Nali.   My name is craig,  I am in the pearland area too. I read your post and while I am unsure if If I would be the right daddy for you, we most certainly could be friends.  Would you like to talk?     my snap is craigg-420 ( yes i am weed friendly.  I LOVE TO PUFF)   You can message me there or here.  Today is 4/3/18   I hope to hear from you.  xoxoxoxo

Have a nice day!!!

#3 Guest_Ryan Hume_*

Guest_Ryan Hume_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

Hello there! My name is Ryan and I'm a 21 yo Daddy from southern Arizona! Ice been daddy for just under two years and would love to help you get more acquainted as a little! I love doing cute little things with my little, especially coloring, watching Disney movies, and dancing! I am also a foodie who loves to cook, and loves to cook for other people even more! I would love to be able to talk to you and get to know you!! My kik is Ryan_45595 if you would like to talk there!

#4 Guest_Ryan Hume_*

Guest_Ryan Hume_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:35 PM

Hello there! My name is Ryan and I'm a 21 yo Daddy from southern Arizona! Ice been daddy for just under two years and would love to help you get more acquainted as a little! I love doing cute little things with my little, especially coloring, watching Disney movies, and dancing! I am also a foodie who loves to cook, and loves to cook for other people even more! I would love to be able to talk to you and get to know you!! My kik is Ryan_45595 if you would like to talk there!

#5 Wittleshan123

Wittleshan123

Switch

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:58 AM

Hi are you still looking for a mommy. I’m Shan 26 from the uk I am still very new to being a mommy. I have only had 1 little an 2 subs but I am looking for a new little I can promise you will have fun. My kik is Shanslave124 . I have a Miss so she’ll probably help when I get stuck. I’ll introduce you to her when we have gotten to know each other. Hope you are well

#6 Daddy4days

Daddy4days

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 01:33 PM

Hi baby girl, i also am in Texas, San Antonio to be exact and would love to converse more thru text or snap if you are interested. I’m not new but not a veteran as a dad or cg, I’m open to learning my role to help you with yours. I definitely look forward to hearing from you. I do believe snap chat would be easier so feel free to send me your name or you can add me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: submissive, babygirl, Brat, ldr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users