•  

• Photo

Clingy Little looking for Daddy/Mommy

submissive babygirl Brat ldr

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Princess Nali

Princess Nali

Little :3

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:15 PM

Little age (If applicable): 6~10 yrs
    Name: Lexi
    Little Name: Nalisen/Nali
    Role: Little/Sub/babygirl
    Years experience (If applicable): ~4 yrs
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy/Mommy/Dominant/Brat Tamer/BDSM

--------------------------------------------

Hi there! Looking for a Daddy/Mommy 21~29, I can do any distance :3

I'm relatively new to the ddlg forum, nice to meet ya'll! I'm Lexi, but I would like being called Nalisen (Nali for short :3) baby girl, princess, and/or kitten. I am 20 years old, weigh 210 lbs (pounds) and I'm 5 ft 1 in. I'm a smol chub (plus sized) so please don't expect a lot ;w; I have hazel eyes (they change colors depending on the weather), natural brown hair but I dye it red. I recently got a Zelda tattoo! Ask to see it and I'll gladly show! I work in a nursing home as a dietary aide, though when the CNA (certified nurse's aide) classes begin at my work I will become a CNA and get my certification! :3

I'm Hispanic, but I don't live with my biological family anymore due to some personal issues (if you want to know just ask), I live with my best friend and her family. I am bilingual, English and Spanish. I lived in Guayaquil, Ecuador with my biological grandma and brother until ~2006. I have a skin problem called vitiligo, it is not fatal or anything nor do I have to take medication for it, it's just a big insecurity I have since my skin can't form all the pigmentation. I have depression, anxiety, and I struggle with insecurity. I am a very shy girl ;w; but once you know me, I don't know how to stop talking cx I am 420 friendly, since I am a HUGE stoner/marijuana advocate. If you don't like me smoking, I'm not the little for you :3

I have social media :3 I have Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook

I love listening to music (all except country, sorry to all the country lovers), ESPECIALLY Abel Tesfaye (The Weeknd). When I'm in little space, I listen to any and all cartoon openings, songs, Disney music, you name it! I like reading/writing (usually Fanfiction) since it calms me down when I'm in a public place. I LOVE watching TONS of cartoons (Steven Universe is my favorite :3) and Anime. I'm religious (Christian), I go to church twice a week, once on Wednesday at 7 pm and Sunday morning at 11 am. I won't push my religion on you nor will I ask you to convert, that's not a nice thing to do. I LOVE cuddles, stuffies, coloring, punishments (when I'm feeling bratty >:3), hugs, kissies, basically any and all physical actions.

I have three stuffies! A big purple dolphin a nice man gave me at an ITZ party place named Mercutio, a small purple elephant my friend gave me for christmas named Balthazaar, and a tiny pink and galaxy-themed llama my friend got me as a matching one to her blue llama Romeo, named Juliet. Of course I want more, but that's what I have for now.

I have four puppies and one hamster. Three of the puppies came from the same litter, all three are half pit bull half red tick heeler. Sasha is black and white spotted, Luna is brown and white spotted, and Ganondorf is black with hints of white near his neck. The other puppy is a miniature poodle named Pipo. My hamster is named Teddy, he's grey and white and not very nice to me ;w;

What I'm looking for in a Daddy/Mommy:
    • Protective (NOT suffocating)
    • Age range 21~29
    • Sadist (someone who isnt afraid to punish a brat/public things)
    • Well-off financially (not sounding like a gold-digger, but I want to be taken care of)
    • Understanding
    • Patient (Not very experienced Little ;w;)
    • Teacher (as in teach me what I don't know, sexually, emotionally, etc.)
    • Experienced
    • Focused on me (NO OPEN RELATIONSHIPS)
    • Moral Support (pick me up when I'm down :3)
    Do not expect sexual stuff right off the bat (never had a Daddy/Mommy before)

I'm not sure what else to write ;w; If I missed anything or if you think I should add something else, let me know! I hope to keep in touch with a Daddy/Mommy :3

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

100% Submissive
    100% Brat
    100% Slave
    100% Masochist
    100% Degradee
    100% Rope bunny
    100% Boy/Girl
    97% Ageplayer
    87% Experimentalist
    61% Primal (Prey)
    61% Exhibitionist
    44% Pet
    23% Voyeur
    5% Non-monogamist
    3% Vanilla
    0% Switch
    http://bdsmtest.org/r/3CbMXyXG

Edited by Princess Nali, 17 April 2019 - 10:32 PM.

• darkronin and randomcookie like this

#2 ccg420

ccg420

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • Locationhouston tx

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

HI Nali.   My name is craig,  I am in the pearland area too. I read your post and while I am unsure if If I would be the right daddy for you, we most certainly could be friends.  Would you like to talk?     my snap is craigg-420 ( yes i am weed friendly.  I LOVE TO PUFF)   You can message me there or here.  Today is 4/3/18   I hope to hear from you.  xoxoxoxo

Have a nice day!!!

#3 Guest_Ryan Hume_*

Guest_Ryan Hume_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

Hello there! My name is Ryan and I'm a 21 yo Daddy from southern Arizona! Ice been daddy for just under two years and would love to help you get more acquainted as a little! I love doing cute little things with my little, especially coloring, watching Disney movies, and dancing! I am also a foodie who loves to cook, and loves to cook for other people even more! I would love to be able to talk to you and get to know you!! My kik is Ryan_45595 if you would like to talk there!

#4 Guest_Ryan Hume_*

Guest_Ryan Hume_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:35 PM

Hello there! My name is Ryan and I'm a 21 yo Daddy from southern Arizona! Ice been daddy for just under two years and would love to help you get more acquainted as a little! I love doing cute little things with my little, especially coloring, watching Disney movies, and dancing! I am also a foodie who loves to cook, and loves to cook for other people even more! I would love to be able to talk to you and get to know you!! My kik is Ryan_45595 if you would like to talk there!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: submissive, babygirl, Brat, ldr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users