• LocationScotland

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:42 AM

Age (Required): 18
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Open to ideas
    Number of partners I have: 0

Hi I'm a daddy from Scotland. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and I'm looking for someone quite playful. I am looking for a little to give some of my affection and care. I want a little who can stand as there own person. I have had bad experiences with people over-relying on me so I appreciate a little who doesn't depend on me for daily function. I do love watching some cartoons with people and I am more than happy to hang out with a little and their friends to get a feel for what they look for in their surroundings. I do enjoy having a sexual aspect to a relationship and enjoy sadism as well as primal play and some bondage, so I do want to cause some damage, however aftercare is guaranteed always. I am happy with LDR or close proximity. I may consider experimenting with polyamory or other alternatives to monogamy.

I go to the gym almost every day if I can as i'm working on a new body which is working really well. I drink alcohol a lot and usually taste the local ales, some whiskies ect. I like to walk the countryside nearby. I also like playing videogames, reading, some cooking. I work as a marshal and was previously manager for laser tag and go karting.

If you are interested please message me or even reply to this post :D Don't be a stranger.

Edited by Big Daddy Smillie, 11 July 2018 - 03:31 PM.

• Little_Vault_Dweller and Neko__chan like this

#2 Peanutbutterbabe

Peanutbutterbabe

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:25 AM

Hi there!
    I’m interested in getting to know you a little more.
    First... a little about me!
    I’m very musical and I love playing my violin and my flute. Painting and anything creative is so much fun for me, both as a little and normally. I also adore Scottish accents. Just thought I’d throw that in there :) as for looks I’m pretty tall, I have very curly hair which I’m planning on colouring soon which I’m super excited about.

I hope to hear from you soon!
    • Big Daddy Smillie likes this

#3 liya

liya

Asshole

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • Location"you're a wonderful star."

Posted 29 June 2018 - 11:11 AM

Hey.

My name is Liya. I'm 18 years old, 5'5, practically black hair and dark brown eyes--  and pretty independent. You sound pretty interesting so I'm giving this a shot. I definitely understand how stressful it is to have someone overly rely on you. I live in America, but every summer I visit Dubai, which is where I am currently. My preference is men who don't need too much attention or need me to be constantly on top of them. I hope to be a cardiologist since most of my family members have heart issues. I look forward to having a conversation with you.

• Big Daddy Smillie likes this

#4 BubblegumLittle

BubblegumLittle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationFalkirk, Scotland

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:41 PM

Hi!

I'm from Scotland too, I wonder if we're close? I've never been with somebody primal, but I am a sub which I think would still be compatible. I'm studying Electrical Engineering and hope to end up in Robotics. I've never actually had a Daddy before, so this is a new experience for me!

The hair in my photo is a wig, my hair is short, brown and pink! As a little, I enjoy watching cartoons, doing crafts, dot to dots, colouring in. I have a lot of stuffies, including one I have to sleep with every night. When I'm little, sometimes I feel like a toddler, and sometimes I feel closer to 5-9, I don't have a concrete little age.

When normal, I enjoy watching nature documentaries, getting high, knitting, programming etc.

I've never thought about having sex whilst being little, but I would give anything a try, I'm a very open minded person! Normally, I'm very subby and enjoy bdsm elements in the bedroom!

Fingers crossed, I look forward to hearing back from you!

Sweet Babygirl  :cthulhu: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users