• LocationScotland

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:42 AM

Age (Required): 18
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Open to ideas
    Number of partners I have: 0

Hi I'm a daddy from Scotland. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and I'm looking for someone quite playful. I am looking for a little to give some of my affection and care. I want a little who can stand as there own person. I have had bad experiences with people over-relying on me so I appreciate a little who doesn't depend on me for daily function. I do love watching some cartoons with people and I am more than happy to hang out with a little and their friends to get a feel for what they look for in their surroundings. I do enjoy having a sexual aspect to a relationship and enjoy sadism as well as primal play and some bondage, however aftercare is guaranteed always. I am happy with LDR or close proximity. I may consider experimenting with polyamory or other alternatives to monogamy, However I do prefer monogamy.

I go to the gym as often as I can as i'm working on a new body which is working really well. I drink alcohol a lot and usually taste the local ales, some whiskies ect. I like to walk the countryside nearby. I also like playing videogames, reading, some cooking. I work as a marshal and was previously manager for laser tag and go karting.

If you are interested please message me or even reply to this post :D Don't be a stranger.

Edited by Big Daddy Smillie, 09 August 2018 - 04:12 PM.

• Little_Vault_Dweller and Neko__chan like this

#2 Peanutbutterbabe

Peanutbutterbabe

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:25 AM

Hi there!
    I’m interested in getting to know you a little more.
    First... a little about me!
    I’m very musical and I love playing my violin and my flute. Painting and anything creative is so much fun for me, both as a little and normally. I also adore Scottish accents. Just thought I’d throw that in there :) as for looks I’m pretty tall, I have very curly hair which I’m planning on colouring soon which I’m super excited about.

I hope to hear from you soon!
    • Big Daddy Smillie likes this

#3 liya

liya

Asshole

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • Location"you're a wonderful star."

Posted 29 June 2018 - 11:11 AM

Hey.

My name is Liya. I'm 18 years old, 5'5, practically black hair and dark brown eyes--  and pretty independent. You sound pretty interesting so I'm giving this a shot. I definitely understand how stressful it is to have someone overly rely on you. I live in America, but every summer I visit Dubai, which is where I am currently. My preference is men who don't need too much attention or need me to be constantly on top of them. I hope to be a cardiologist since most of my family members have heart issues. I look forward to having a conversation with you.

#4 BubblegumLittle

BubblegumLittle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationFalkirk, Scotland

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:41 PM

Hi!

I'm from Scotland too, I wonder if we're close? I've never been with somebody primal, but I am a sub which I think would still be compatible. I'm studying Electrical Engineering and hope to end up in Robotics. I've never actually had a Daddy before, so this is a new experience for me!

The hair in my photo is a wig, my hair is short, brown and pink! As a little, I enjoy watching cartoons, doing crafts, dot to dots, colouring in. I have a lot of stuffies, including one I have to sleep with every night. When I'm little, sometimes I feel like a toddler, and sometimes I feel closer to 5-9, I don't have a concrete little age.

When normal, I enjoy watching nature documentaries, getting high, knitting, programming etc.

I've never thought about having sex whilst being little, but I would give anything a try, I'm a very open minded person! Normally, I'm very subby and enjoy bdsm elements in the bedroom!

Fingers crossed, I look forward to hearing back from you!

Sweet Babygirl  :cthulhu: 

#5 Stardustgirl13

Stardustgirl13

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:49 PM

Hi I'm Kayla I'm 5'0 

natural hair brown dyed blonde

warm brown eyes

I actually live in Texas 

but I'm interested in meeting people 

I'm also interested in Primal play with the right partner and I'm interest in talking to someone about it 

even if you just want to talk that would be nice

what kinda books to you like to read? 

I like that you are upfront with not wanting a needy little it helps to clearify the type you are looking for 

feel free to message me if you want

Edited by Stardustgirl13, 10 August 2018 - 04:49 PM.

*StardustGirl13*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users