DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Baby Bottles

PrincessPear

Hello! Hopefully, I'll be having a big bottle of chocolate milk soon. As I'm shopping for bottles, I've noticed there are bottles in different price ranges. Lately, I've only been buying dollar store bottles.

Are there any benefits to using one of the fancier bottles? Do you have any experience with bottles that cost over $10? Is there any difference?

My boyfriend said the materials they're made of are different, but there's gotta be more to it. Is drinking out of a high-end bottle a better experience than drinking out of a low-end one?

<3

Hi !

I make a little cut to the tip of the nipple to make a larger hole so anyway ! ... it's still a nipple very similar, but there's more liquid going in my mouth. 

For the price : I think the difference is mostly about the look of it ! ..  I would pay more to have a Princess Sofia one or Mickey Mouse ...  instead of a blank one.  I dont see any other reason for myself.  Maybe "how to clean it" but even the cheaper one is not that hard to clean (mommy cleans it! hehe)  

• Like 1

I've only ever used dollar store bottles, but I see nothing wrong with them:) Maybe I should experiment and try a more expensive one (Insert deep in thought emoji here)

I bought a 3 pack of winnie the pooh bottles off amazon that were about $6.50 the quality is a bit cheaper but they're adorable!

im not entirely sure whats up with more expensive ones but i assume theyre made of nicer stuff

Guest littlegirl707

I have used lots of them. I like them all. Lol the advent ones are really nice i think my fav . the cheap ones i love tooooo

I think more expensive bottles are good in some ways, but they're ways that shouldn't matter so much for you. My sister had a kid recently and from what I know cheaper bottles allow more air to be swallowed while the baby is drinking and can be more comfortable for the mother to hold. So since you don't need to worry about either of those cheaper bottles should be fine. :p I'd say materials would have a lot to do with pricing as well. Cheaper bottles will likely not be made with as high of quality materials. I personally don't think it would make enough difference to make it worth buying an expensive one, but if you're curious maybe try it one day :)