•  

• Photo

Moomoo princess looking for other artsy petplay littles with DISCORD (furries okay!)

pet play girls art drawing discord furry

• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

#1 Cowsinthemeadow

Cowsinthemeadow

A very pretty sunflower

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationCanada (West coast)

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:53 AM

Hihi c: ♥

I'm looking for other little girls into petplay! I would love to chat on Discord, since it's my most used chat app! We can share pictures of our stuffies, talk about our days and watch disney and do all that fun slumberparty stuff!! ♥ ♥ 

I'm looking for petplay littles because petplay is a really big part of my little side! So I'm calling all the kitty princesses and bunny girlies! 

A little about me: 

I'm a 20 year old (21 in June) bisexual cow girl. I'm a vegetarian too! 
    I love love love to draw and would love to find some one also artistic so we can draw eachother pictures! ♥ 
    I'm okay with furries, I have an FA account that's growing, but I'm trying to get into more human art too :3 

I'd prefer other girls, since guys make me kinda nervous ;w; 

Brownie points for users with a Discord account! I find when I make friends on here we never chat, so if it interests you, hopefully we can exchange Discord tags! ;w; 

• TimidLittlePupen, meows kohai and CuriousAndLittle like this

free_avatar___moo_cow_by_xxsugaryangelxx

#2 Lil'shadowi_Kitsune

Lil'shadowi_Kitsune

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationAlabama

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:42 AM

Hi 😸 I don't have discord but I'd love to be friends! I'm a kitsune and I've never met someone who identified as a cow which is exciting to me. 😸 I don't draw but I do crochet lots of stuffies and dolls for me art form. I'm 23 and definitely understand why boys would make you nervous! (I'm a girl btw just to be clear lol)

#3 Cowsinthemeadow

Cowsinthemeadow

A very pretty sunflower

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationCanada (West coast)

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:27 PM

Hi I don't have discord but I'd love to be friends! I'm a kitsune and I've never met someone who identified as a cow which is exciting to me. I don't draw but I do crochet lots of stuffies and dolls for me art form. I'm 23 and definitely understand why boys would make you nervous! (I'm a girl btw just to be clear lol)

I haven't met too many cows either! But I liked how they're herbivores like me and have collars with a HUGE bell :D Being a Kitsune would be fun! How do you strap on so many tails at once? :0 

Crocheting sounds so cool! I tried to learn that and knitting, and have a million books on them but could never get through the first steps properly :')

free_avatar___moo_cow_by_xxsugaryangelxx

#4 푸른 무지개

푸른 무지개

kit-kat! 💖

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

Ahh! Hi! I've got Discord and have been looking for some friends :) I love love love to draw and I'm a fox! I've never met a cow and this is really exciting c: I'd love to be friends if you'd like?

#5 LilMidPrincess

LilMidPrincess

LilMissMiddle~Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationWNY

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:13 AM

Hiii! i've never pet played! But if i did id be a kitty!!! Lolol never even heard of a moomoo That's AWESOME!!

#6 Guest_AngeltheLittleGirl_*

Guest_AngeltheLittleGirl_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 May 2018 - 02:36 PM

'Ello! Your post made me super excited because I've been searching for similar friends! I'm a little kitty, also a vegetarian, and I have discord! I'll send ya a friends request and if you're interested we can exchange discord info! :3

#7 PrincessStuffieLover

PrincessStuffieLover

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationCa

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:44 PM

Hi! I’m semi interested in petplay but not currently into it, but I do have discord! (And lots of stuffies)

#8 Orguposnow

Orguposnow

Little imthefirsteverpetfrogtype/girlygirlytomboy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 58 posts
    • LocationTexas/alabama

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:05 AM

Hi
    Im shy
    Im a girl
    I dont have a discord account
    Im very social love talking on the phone and texting
    I am 24
    My name is Halloween
    And im a 🐸 FROG
    Im looking for people who like to travel and are into petplay! وتب !!! İ önly speak english but am a great translatör

#9 PastelKoneko

PastelKoneko

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:32 PM

Hi! I'm Kayla, and I'm a kitten! I do have discord, and I've been looking for friends as well!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pet play, girls, art, drawing, discord, furry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users