DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Excuses to make if someone discovers your abdl stuff?

TeaPartyBaby

So basically i hide my abdl stuff but in case anyone (god forbid) finds it... im trying to make a list of justifications for them... i have a few but if anyone has any ideas please let me know for the ones with gaps! We could make a great list for in the closet abdls to make the anxiety go away a little!

Baby powder: its good to stop my thighs chafing.

Baby oil/baby lotion: its a really good moisturizer!

Babywipes: i clean my face with them in the morning.

Diaper rash cream: good for if my thighs chafe and are sore

Pacifier: they help me stop grinding my teeth out of habit

Diapers: "i was making slime with the crystals inside them!" (Put glitter and glue with them to make it look more real!)

Stuffies: theyre so cute and comfortable to sleep with.

Short baby onesies: i wear them under my clothes when its really cold to keep warm.

Pyjama onesies: theyre comfy! (Most people have onesies now so its not really likely youll have to justify this one)

Toys: i bought it because its an inside joke with my friends haha! (You can even make some random joke up with this one... i brought a baby wrist rattle home and said it was a joke because "it actually fit on my wrist and we thought it was funny")

If ive missed any let me know! And if you have any other ideas tell me and ill add them on!! :)

Edited by CandiStuffies

Guest BabyPeach

Pacifier.......stress relief, self soothing, teeth grinding relief.  Here's a bit of an article I found that might help:

Adult pacifiers were originally designed and created for the mental health industry. Initially they were made with those with developmental disorders in mind but due to cross-over in behavioral symptoms in mental illnesses the target market was expanded to the mental health industries as a whole. 

 Pacifiers for infants are often called “soothers” since that is what they do. They soothe an upset or fussy baby. The pacifier itself, however, is not what soothes the baby. It is the sucking motion. For most people, sucking remains a self soothing behavior well into adulthood. This is recognized in habits such as sucking one’s thumb, a lollipop, hard candy, a cigarette, or the tip of a pen. These habits, while soothing, may not be healthy. 

 People with autism, ADHD, anxiety, OCD, and even depression, just to name a few, tend to engage more in self soothing or self stimulating behavior. Adult pacifiers were created as a positive and healthy way to self soothe to help patients avoid developing unhealthy or potentially habits. Some may chew on the teat of their adult pacifier, which usually falls under self stimulation, or stimming. Other tools for self stimulation, such chewable jewelry or “chewelry”, are also a very common thing to find in the mental health fields. 

Link to the whole article if you want to read it: https://www.preciousheartpacifiers.com/medical-uses-of-adult-pacifiers

• Like 1

Guest BabyPeach

As for diapeys.....that's tough.  If you say you have a bit of incontinence then they'll get really worried and tell you to go to the doctor.  Making slime is very popular with young people (and some older, hehe).  There literally is a slime that uses the crystals inside of diapers to make it.  That's about the only excuse I can think of.  See it here:

https://www.romper.com/p/how-to-make-diaper-slime-because-yes-that-is-a-thing-that-people-do-65886

Guest brandnewkitty

Do you have a dog? My friend has a tiny poodle who loves pacis.

As a BBW, I have legit used diaper rash cream for thigh chafe.

Baby powder smells awesome so I will pat some on over my deodorant in the summer, under my boobs, and use as a dry shampoo.

Baby wipes are also great for cleaning tushies after number two, just can't be flushed.

I have both animal onesies and long john onesies. Cute and warm.

Pacifier.......stress relief, self soothing, teeth grinding relief.  Here's a bit of an article I found that might help:

Adult pacifiers were originally designed and created for the mental health industry. Initially they were made with those with developmental disorders in mind but due to cross-over in behavioral symptoms in mental illnesses the target market was expanded to the mental health industries as a whole. [/size] Pacifiers for infants are often called “soothers” since that is what they do. They soothe an upset or fussy baby. The pacifier itself, however, is not what soothes the baby. It is the sucking motion. For most people, sucking remains a self soothing behavior well into adulthood. This is recognized in habits such as sucking one’s thumb, a lollipop, hard candy, a cigarette, or the tip of a pen. These habits, while soothing, may not be healthy. [/size] People with autism, ADHD, anxiety, OCD, and even depression, just to name a few, tend to engage more in self soothing or self stimulating behavior. Adult pacifiers were created as a positive and healthy way to self soothe to help patients avoid developing unhealthy or potentially habits. Some may chew on the teat of their adult pacifier, which usually falls under self stimulation, or stimming. Other tools for self stimulation, such chewable jewelry or “chewelry”, are also a very common thing to find in the mental health fields. [/size]

Link to the whole article if you want to read it: [/size]https://www.preciousheartpacifiers.com/medical-uses-of-adult-pacifiers

ill add the pacifier thing to the list :) as for diapers i think thats much more difficult because even if you use the slime excuse itll be "why adult ones though?" Haha

Guest BabyPeach

ill add the pacifier thing to the list :) as for diapers i think thats much more difficult because even if you use the slime excuse itll be "why adult ones though?" Haha

Because they have more active ingredient!!! Hehe.  Just throw some Elmer's glue and a little container of glitter in the box to make it more convincing! 

If they ask why you don't make it anymore, just say idk....it got boring and I forgot about this stuff.  :D

Because they have more active ingredient!!! Hehe.  Just throw some Elmer's glue and a little container of glitter in the box to make it more convincing! 

If they ask why you don't make it anymore, just say idk....it got boring and I forgot about this stuff.  :D

Yeah its a long shot to me though hahaha... maybe diapers are difficult to justify cos theres not many reasons youd be buying adult diapers, most with baby prints on lol...

MAN I'm so glad I don't live with my mama anymore because now I don't have to hide it, my friends come in and they all no about it they might think its weird but they knew what they were getting into.

Guest depth_of_field_ddlg

If you can, you can sell the whole "little" personal as a mindfullness exercise. In little mode, you can focus on feelings without adding "good" or "bad" labels to them. What do kids do? They let themselves have emotions from moment to moment. Some people do yoga, but you find regression much more fun and therapeutic. Find ways to call it therapeutic without going too far into detail.

For diapers themselves, my "half truth" is that i've been needing them and wanted to keep that part private because I was embarrassed. The "medical" diapers don't hold as much as these luxury brands, and manufacturers are recognizing that people sometimes like fun patterns. That was my partial lie when I *wasn't* incontinent. Now, I am (atypically), which makes it more legitimate. I'm chronically ill with other things so it's kind of not a surprise if someone finds my diaper stash.

I live alone so I don’t really need to hide my stuff and my friends know im into abdl and ddlg so when they come over, I don’t hide my stuff.. But when someone from my family comes over I hide everything but my stuffies and toys, I’ve told them I collect them b/c I love the way they look.

Maybe a better reason for the diapers and onesies is actually simplier than that:

"Diaper? Oh, I wear it because it is cheaper and cleaner to use at night when I am on my period. The onesie? Ah, well it helps keep the diaper in place."

Who is REALLY going to question you about menstration? And... they are cheaper and cleaner ;)

Maybe a better reason for the diapers and onesies is actually simplier than that:

"Diaper? Oh, I wear it because it is cheaper and cleaner to use at night when I am on my period. The onesie? Ah, well it helps keep the diaper in place."

Who is REALLY going to question you about menstration? And... they are cheaper and cleaner ;)

I never thought of that! That's a freakin' good idea!

I have no overbite at all so my excuse for pacifiers is that it will make my front teeth go forward and my back teeth go back so I don't have to get braces again! I don't think I'll get caught though and my family already knows I like toys because I have a pretty childish personality and like cute nostalgic stuff. I'm worried if they find my dolls that they would judge me though.

Do you have a dog? My friend has a tiny poodle who loves pacis.

Thats really funny because I have a Pomeranian puppy named Kitty that actually loves pacis . . .he never lets me take a picture of him with them though, the second he sees my phone or the camera, he always shoots off like a rocket. As for hiding things though, I don't really need to. Most of my friends figured out that i'm a little an I don't have a lot of family, plus i'm into humiliation an forced age regression, so someone finding my baby stuff an commenting on it wouldn't be that bad, just embarrassing 

I live with my daddy so I thankfully rarely have these kinds of situations come up. I am an Auntie to 3 toddlers so pacis I just brush off as super auntie keeps spares just in case they lose theirs. My toys everyone knows I'm 5 yrs old between the ears so they don't ask questions. I am quirky and I assume they just think it's my quirk. My sippy cups are explained by the fact that I'm a super klutz And I also own a really expensive gaming computer so it's a "bro would you trust me near your rig with an open cup?". I don't use dippers and my onesies and baby blankets are just "Oh, that's just how Evangeline is"
  • Like 1

Guest CaptainAmerica97
I have a niece and nephew that are still young so i just say that i have the stuff for when they come over. Well the toys at least. Right now i don't have much but i do have a few toys. Later when i get the money i am going to get more. But if you have any small kids in your family that you see just tell people that it is for them.