DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Dipping my toes in

Guest Thejackkeaton

Guest Thejackkeaton

Alright, here goes.

First off, I'm a complete newbie. Very little experience with forums, Internet communities or anything of the like. The closest thing? 9gag. And mostly passive.

So why am I here? Five years ago (give or take) I stumbled into a chat room for subs and Doms. Curious as I am, I hung around. Lucky for me, the people there were accepting and willing to share.

That experience was something I'll always remember. It was nice, informative, and planted the seed for a lot of reading and exploring.

Now, I've come to realise I'm a Daddy. Probably.

I might be off.

But I care. I love. I nurture. I'm not for pain, and bondage is fun, but not a must. Trust, loving and sharing. Enlightening and teaching? Incredible!

So here I am. Looking to expand my horizon. To share. Hopefully meet a little to explore with me. Someone recently pointed out my first faux-pas, to post a personal as a first.

From what I've read, this is a wonderful community. I hope you can forgive my shoddy start.

I look forward to meeting you.

Love,

Jack

Welcome to the forums! Most people are really nice here, and the rest aren't very active. I'm sure you'll fit right in!