No replies to this topic

#1 ~*Kaiya*~

~*Kaiya*~

Resident House Elf

• Administrator
    • 57 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:23 PM

Hey everyone!

So I’m not really sure how to say this so I’m just going to come out and say it.

A little bit ago Michael made the decision to sell the forum and it is now under new ownership as of last night. The temporary shutdown of the forum experienced last night was due to the transfer that had to happen. An associate and I made the decision to purchase the forum from him in an effort to “keep it in the family” so to speak.

While we do have plans to make some changes as time goes on to expand the user experience and the community as a whole, our ultimate goal is to help nurture the forum to be a safe and fun place for anyone and everyone involved in DDLG.

Some of you may have seen my associate, Forum Daddy, floating about the forum since last night. We want you all to know that while the staff has changed some and the ownership has changed this will still be the same forum you’ve always known. We still want the site to be a home for whomever needs one.

We would also like you to know that your feedback is encouraged and important to us. We would love to hear any ideas you may have to help improve the forum.

And finally, I would like to personally thank Michael for creating this amazing community we have all come to love so, so much. If it weren’t for him we wouldn’t have this wonderful place and I would still be without a home. I’ve told him many times that this is my home and I only want to protect it and see it flourish and that’s what I intend to do with the help of our amazing staff members. Thank you Michael for everything you’ve done for us as a community.

Sincerly,

The DDLG Forum Owners

• MellyBoo19912015, Little Laurie, Michael and 23 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users