•  

• Photo

Little from Northeastern US looking for Daddy

Lake Michigan Indiana Ohio Illinois Michigan Babygirl Little looking for Daddy

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Babygirl320

Babygirl320

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationNear Lake Michigan

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age
    Name
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: none

--------------------------------------------

A naughty, fun, and bratty submissive looking for a daddy to love and discipline me. I'm 5'3" with long dirty blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. I'm busty with a little booty and I have a little bit of extra tummy. I'm super sassy but I'm also very sweet and caring. I love cuddles and naps and hate sleeping alone. I prefer a Daddy that is a little bit older than me but not older than 24 I guess. When I'm serious about a Daddy I fully submit to him and only him and expect the same in return. Not huge on the long distance thing really. 

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
    100% Submissive 
    100% Brat 
    100% Slave 
    100% Masochist 
    100% Rope bunny 
    100% Boy/Girl 
    99% Degradee 
    97% Ageplayer 
    87% Experimentalist 
    63% Exhibitionist 
    60% Pet 
    58% Primal (Prey) 
    45% Voyeur 
    42% Vanilla 
    0% Primal (Hunter) 
    0% Rigger 
    0% Daddy/Mommy 
    0% Dominant 
    0% Degrader 
    0% Owner 
    0% Master/Mistress 
    0% Sadist 
    0% Non-monogamist 
    0% Switch 

• TenderLovingDaddyMichigan likes this

#2 Guest_ScorpioBeastWolf_*

Guest_ScorpioBeastWolf_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:33 AM

Welcome to the forum. I wish you enjoy your time here. I believe you will meet sweet beautiful people and may be able to meet lovely friends too, as this forum has some very good and special persons. Also may you meet for whom you searching. Read your post and you seem to be intelligent and smart girl. Well didn't fit to what your terms are, or would have liked to talk to you. Anyways have a great time. And enjoy your journey.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lake Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Babygirl, Little looking for Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users