New Little Saying Hi :D

princesskatie

Hiya!

I'm Katie and I'm from The Netherlands. I've known about CG/L lifestyle since I was in my early teens. I had some bad experiences with it but I've been getting more into it lately. I'm also very much into pet play! I'm agender, but when in little space I'm always a little girl. I consider myself a female kitten or a boy pup, depending on how I feel (it's mostly kitten because I'm much more feminine and cutesy). If anyone has recommendations for ordering collars or ears, please tell me!!

When in little space, I like anything pink, sweets, cute clothes, drawing cute things... I always feel super adorable when in little space and it makes me happy, even though I don't really have anyone to share it with (I don't have a caregiver/Daddy). I also like PC games (feel free to ask for my Steam, I'm on there a lot, hehe), reading, writing, photography... and lots of other things! Haha.

What I'd like to find on here is other littles to share cute ideas/experiences with, maybe a (non-sexual) caregiver/Daddy, but most of all just new friends! I'm thinking about getting Kik (because everyone on here seems to use that) and making a Tumblr for little/pet space :3

I'm sorry this got kind of long >.> Anyway, nice to meet all of you! c:

Hi there! I love your MoogleGurl icon. I'm a huge fan of her art. :3

I'm also pup, but Daddy says I'm a PuppyBunnyKittenThing since I alternate roles depending on my mood.

Also we do have a Steam thread in her somewhere, so you should check it out. I'm sure you can find game recommendations and friends to play with. Some of us used to do Starbound and Terraria game nights.

Ahh I've never consciously done pet play (both me an my partner didn't really know what we were doing lol) but that sounds cute, hehe! 

And that sounds fun! I'm kind of reading through all topics that seem interesting right now :p

Thanks everyone!! :3

Welcome Katie :3 what games do you play on Steam?

I play TERA and Rift, and I redently got Tomb Raider which I really love!! I also have some others but I tend to play games for an hour or 2-3 and then I get bored and look for other free games or ones that are on sale /.\ Haha.

• Like 1

Hi Katie! Welcome to the forum! How do you like it so far?

My Daddy's on steam too and we play together on it. 

I love going on and getting free or cheap games. 

It's a lot of fun and you get to try a lot of different things. 

Btw, I love all things cute too; well cute as well as creepy. 

I hope you have a wonderfully day.  :)