Hello from a new little girl here

Guest buddhagirl

Guest buddhagirl

Hi,

I'm very happy to have other people to talk to about my special relationship with my daddy because it just makes me so happy and is such a big part of my life, it's hard not ever talking about it with anyone but him. So, HI!

I think I'm chronologically older than most of the women here, so I guess I'm proof that you can be a little girl at any age--which is pretty awesome. 

Daddy and I are life partners so we like to do everything together, but our special Daddy/princess things to do (besides all of the naughty, growly things) are color, cuddle, I like to cook his favorite foods, dance to Billie Holiday records together, play music together, take bubble baths, go skinny dipping at night in our pool (we live in Arizona where it's HOT right now), hold hands, and travel all over the world on new adventures.

Daddy is my first ddlg relationship, and it just evolved naturally for us. It's his first non-vanilla relationship of any kind, while I had bdsm relationships before.

Anyway, I hope it's okay I'm here! Looking forward to connecting with others and sharing experiences.

Smiles,

buddhagirl

• Like 1

Hello! With all the positive posts I've seen you making, I'm sure you're more than welcome! aha
I hope you enjoy the forum and the community c: