• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_PinkieBinkie_*

Guest_PinkieBinkie_*
    • Guests

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:16 PM

NO LONGER APPLICABLE

Attached Files

Edited by PinkieBinkie, 02 June 2018 - 01:23 PM.

• darkronin and Mr.Stuffykins like this

#2 Jonslvi

Jonslvi

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationIndia

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:34 AM

Hi there .I am a daddy looking for his baby girl / little . I am a sexual guy and need a girl who is same as me . If you are interested feel free to msg me . To add up I am also very kind hearted and caring daddy.I have had few ldr online relationships before so pretty much experienced.I am a good listener and would love to help you with your things.Hope to get a reply .

#3 Guest_PinkieBinkie_*

Guest_PinkieBinkie_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:54 AM

Hi there .I am a daddy looking for his baby girl / little . I am a sexual guy and need a girl who is same as me . If you are interested feel free to msg me . To add up I am also very kind hearted and caring daddy.I have had few ldr online relationships before so pretty much experienced.I am a good listener and would love to help you with your things.Hope to get a reply .

I'm sorry, I'm not a very sexual person at all. I am waiting until marriage for sex, as well, because of religious and personal reasons. I hope you find your little soon though! <3

#4 Guest_PinkieBinkie_*

Guest_PinkieBinkie_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:35 PM

ello! My name is seth. If you would like, id like to get to know you a bit. Ill start with the usual deal breakers. Im a moderate with many conservative view. Most people dont seem to like that. Ummm im a bit jealous. Another usual deal breaker. Also im very philosophical. Doesnt seem like a deal breaker but many people get annoyed by it. Some positive$, im loyal. Im honest. And im ambitious and have goals in mind im trying to reach for. Anytjing else youd like to know please add me and ask :)

Hello :) feel free to kik me and we can talk more :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, pierced, lookingfordaddy, personalad, ad, monogamous, kitten

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users