New little, hi!!

Guest Celestides

Guest Celestides

Hey~

Um. I've been into little stuff since like ten years ago I guess but it's only in the last couple of days that I've really started thinking about getting into it. It was always something I was really ashamed of but I've been looking into the community and I see that there's really no reason to feel that way! So I'm exploring and working on self-acceptance, and finding out what I like and what I don't like. :)

I've just gotten out of my first relationship in a while. We never got to a dd/lg stage but I know I just adored being cared for and comforted, and was ready to bring it up when it ended suddenly. I can't get enough of pink things and soft things, I have more than a few plushies, and I usually entertain myself with cartoons (I've seen a few steven universe fans here already!) or cute video games like pokemon or harvest moon. C:

I'd definitely like to find a daddy, but I'm also really interested just to talk to other littles and find out more about the scene. I have a tumblr already but I'm thinking about making a separate little space one if I get into it, since a lot of my irl friends follow me. :I I have kik too but I'm kinda shy so I don't use it a whole lot.

Thanks for reading, I really look forward to meeting everyone!!!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome there.

I think there a number of us who at the very least felt very uncomfortable about having our little side whither or not it cames from the attitudes we were brought up or just how we thought others might respond to our expression of it at the beginning. For what it's worth I think self exploration of those sides of little life, finding what's you and maybe what's not  is a great way to go about because each and every one of us is unique and for most of us it has a connection with our pasts.

I'd like you to know I support your exploring ddlg from transition simply because you've always been you with your likes and needs for all that time just like everyone else. <3 <3 <3

Hello, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums and I wish you fun and success on discovering new things. (Also I love Steven Universe too!) 

Guest Celestides

Hello and welcome there.

I think there a number of us who at the very least felt very uncomfortable about having our little side whither or not it cames from the attitudes we were brought up or just how we thought others might respond to our expression of it at the beginning. For what it's worth I think self exploration of those sides of little life, finding what's you and maybe what's not  is a great way to go about because each and every one of us is unique and for most of us it has a connection with our pasts.

I'd like you to know I support your exploring ddlg from transition simply because you've always been you with your likes and needs for all that time just like everyone else. <3 <3 <3

Ahhh that really means a lot!! Thank you so much :3

Welcome Celestides from a fellow aussie! Love your name its super ethereal and cute hope you enjoy your time here :3