• LocationUK

Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:46 AM

Age (Required): 34
    Little Age: na
    Name: dd4bibg
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Soulmate
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Depends what my soulmate wants
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Nice guy, down to earth, good looking, in good shape.
    Love to travel, exercise and generally stay active.

Im searching for that spark with someone i both find attractive, and also want to spend time with, a best friend, in short my soulmate.
    To be quite honest if I meet the right girl and we both feel the same we should never want to be apart.

Regarding DDLG and kink.
    I love elements of it all, the crossover of sexual and non sexual ageplay, and a little of the opposite dynamic, slightly switch, specifically ANR/ABF.
    Love the idea of a daddy/babygirl relationship with breast suckling as a bit of a switch element.
    Daddy loves to suckle on his babygirls beautiful breasts while we fall asleep.

My experience online so far has been a little disappointing with girls that spend way too much time online and not in the real world.
    There's certainly an element of getting to know each other a little but I will only get a sense of a person in real life and would rather meet in person to chat than tell everything about myself online.

As much as I love ageplay (and im here because I need it in a relationship), I couldnt handle someone who wants this 24/7 and wants to act like a baby all the time.
    It will definitely be kept for our private time and if you need rules then that's ok x.
    I need a girl who is also ambitious, who loves to be active, who loves to explore.
    A girl with a good subtle sarcastic sense of humour.
    Also open to finding a bi babygirl sister if thats what we both want but if you're not bisexual and have no interest, neither would I :)
    I have been interested in the idea of a genuine MFF relationship for a while, but this would only ever happen if I let the right girl and it was something she wanted too.

You can get me on kik - dd4bibg
    Thanks for reading if you got this far. X
    If we are not meant to be good luck with your search and be safe Xx

Edited by DD4BiBG, 04 October 2018 - 02:26 AM.

• Barbiedolly, Puppy Terry, Neko__chan and 1 other like this

#2 BabygirlL98

BabygirlL98

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Hey☺️I’d like to talk to you I’ve added you as a friend ☺️I’m a little from Scotland and I’d like to find my Lifetime daddy and I’d love to speak more to you I’m new too this site And would like to get to know more people I love age play and pet play, hehe, you seem cool I’m 5,4 size UK 10 and have midnight blue hair and love spending time with people and cuddling and playing hehe☺️Xx

#3 DD4BiBG

DD4BiBG

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:51 AM

just a note on messages. I tent to forget to check them on here so kik really is the best way to contact me xx

Edited by DD4BiBG, 27 September 2018 - 03:13 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Uk, daddy, single, soulmate, spark, love, manchester, leeds, Yorkshire, Merseyside

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users