• LocationUK

Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:46 AM

Age (Required): 33
    Little Age: na
    Name: ask
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: Soulmate
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Depends what my soulmate wants
    Number of partners I have: 0
    -------------------------------------------

Searching for my short and sweet, non materialistic, fun, adventurous, caring, ABDL babygirl

I'm a masculine attractive guy, artistically creative, healthy, animal loving, honest, loyal, and passionate world traveller.

To put it simply I need the ddlg/ABDL dynamic in a relationship and I'm still searching for that one girl to call my babygirl.

Much rather chat on instagram, just to cut out the catfish amongst you :)

Edited by Soulmatesearch, 27 August 2019 - 03:03 AM.

• L.Brownie, Barbiedolly, Puppy Terry and 4 others like this

#2 BabygirlL98

BabygirlL98

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Hey☺️I’d like to talk to you I’ve added you as a friend ☺️I’m a little from Scotland and I’d like to find my Lifetime daddy and I’d love to speak more to you I’m new too this site And would like to get to know more people I love age play and pet play, hehe, you seem cool I’m 5,4 size UK 10 and have midnight blue hair and love spending time with people and cuddling and playing hehe☺️Xx

#3 Soulmatesearch

Soulmatesearch

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 69 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:51 AM

just a note on messages. I tent to forget to check them on here so kik really is the best way to contact me xx

Edited by DD4BiBG, 27 September 2018 - 03:13 PM.

• Lovingneedydaddy likes this

#4 Playtime_kitten

Playtime_kitten

K¡tten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:27 AM

HI my name is Aundrea but you can call me Andi. I am 23 and new to this lifestyle. I am eager to learn as much as possible and with the right daddy to train me I think I have the possibility of becoming the perfect little. I love to regress back to the age 5,7, or 10 it just depends on my mood. I love to color my daddy pictures all the time and I am a very good listener. I behave like the perfect little girl any daddy can ask for, except on the rare occasion that I wanna be naughty. Because quite frankly....shhhhh.... I like getting in Trouble. I can be very very clingy and require A LOT of attention. But is will of course give plenty of that attention back to daddy. Message me back if your interested.

Xoxo, Andi
    • Smflttom likes this

#5 Mommy1231

Mommy1231

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:57 PM

Hi we should chat I think we would get along great I seem to have a lot in common with you. I am a switch also I go In an out of little and dom mode as I call them depending on my situations. I would actually love to breastfeed so I have no problem with it I find it rather soothing and would really like a pattern to love it also. I would be really great if we could talk more so please message me back.
    • Mommy1231 likes this

#6 Soulmatesearch

Soulmatesearch

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 69 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:53 PM

Searching the world 😁

Edited by GenuineUKGuy, 21 June 2019 - 12:29 PM.

#7 LilSunshine998

LilSunshine998

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:44 PM

Hi I'm a little also in search of my soulmate. I think we maybe a match so if you haven't already found the perfect girl I would like for you to know that I'm here too. I value loyalty and trust above all else. And I would really like to build a level of trust with you. I hope you respind to my message so that we can talk and decide if we really are a true match.

#8 Bleedingdaisy

Bleedingdaisy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:25 AM

Hi there:)
    I’m Anna, 26 years old, age regressor / adult baby for 6 years now. I’m searching for my soulmate all over as well so maybe we’ll be a good match.
    I would like to contact you! What’s your kik?
    Oh and I hope it’s okay that I’m from Germany. I know that long distance relationships can be tough but they are not impossible;)
    I hope to hear from you soon!

#9 Juniebug246

Juniebug246

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:26 PM

Hi there!
    I love to travel too and am looking for a daddy.  Oh shoot I just reread your ad. I’m sorry I’m not short :( I’m 5’6-5’7. I just got excited because I’m passionate about traveling the world and am an animal lover too. I’m consider myself caring, non materialistic and artsy and creative because I actually use to major in art haha. I got so excited I wrote a response right away but missed the short part. I’m sorry. Well if I’m not a good fit good luck with your search! But if you’re interested please feel free to add me and message me or find me on kik :) thanks and have a nice day!

Edited by Juniebug246, 13 September 2019 - 02:24 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Uk, daddy, leeds, Yorkshire, Breastfeeding, babyboy, brother, sister, london, switch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users