Not sure how to begin..?

Persian Princess

Hi,

I first off want to introduce myself, hello!!

Secondly, I want to reach out and share. So yesterday I was talking with a friend who has made several comments to me. He now yesterday referred to me in as acting like a "little". I literally never have heard of it before. He explained. Then I started researching online. It all makes sense now. I naturally in an intimate relationship have a much different personality than what I have in my say professional life... Wait. Hmm... My office is filled with toys. Well, ok let's see... I don't want to get off topic but I am successful and have done well in my career and life so far I guess you can say I found that the best relationship was one where I called him my Daddy and we had a very fun relationship. We had certain roles, I liked that. My career has a lot of responsibility, I'm playful, energetic, easily excitable I guess overall- in all areas of my life. It is really nice to have someone to be able to just snuggle with and calms you down and relaxes you.. tucks you in even.. just take care of you when you always have to take care of EVERYTHING!!.. Being independent in a private practice... A house... A puppy. It's a lot!

So, questions... I feel old. I am not sure if this is even relevant. I have no clue what the heck I'm doing ( chronologically I'm 30, however age appropriateness varies depending on audience and mood. Tbh I hate most adults and am pretty child like often and get away with it, I get away with a lot. This is due to my appearance, it can be both a blessing and a curse )

this brings me to another thing. I'd like to remain anonymous for mainly professional reasons. Also due to my appearance. I would like to eventually meet someone and I have no issue meeting people in person. It's fun sometimes and usually mostly really annoying. I worked at two clinics where I would cry often due to sexual harrassment. Walking down the street alone is anxiety provoking for me. So I just was wondering... Do most people on here stay anonymous ?

Do you mind me picking your brains, friends ?

Thanks so much .. I just don't know where to begin but I like what I have read so far and it matches my personality and likes. I'd like to pursue this.. thanks :-)

• Like 1

Helcome there.

Your not the first to be kinda nonplussed at first about this whole littles thing, in hindsight I've always been one but it wasn't really to a major series of pressures professionally pushed me to the edge, that I started to look around and noticed this thing called 'littles' and like that several years back when there wasn't so much actually out on the web.

My usual and famous saying is "Just be", be what you are, what you feel and not feel you have to be like any elses little exploring taking in what you find helps and rejecting for yourself anything that you find doesn't cos we're all unique here.

And oh you're very normal! :)

Guest ADudeHasNoName
You're from Boston? Did you see the last snow farm melted today? Kinda surprised it didn't last into September...but then my common sense kicked on and told me that it is unnatural for there to be any snow I'm the middle of July.