Oh WOW, I think I found my people!

wierdy_beardy

Hello all,

I am new to the DD/LG community, and only recently dicovered there was a name for it and community around it, and I couldn't be more excited.  I stumbled across a dd/lg blog a few days ago, and it hit me like a ton of bricks, YES THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!  In the past I've struggled a lot with relationships and myself, and I was never really able to put what I was looking for clearly into words that a partner seemed to understand.  I feel like it all suddenly makes sense now.  I am so excited to have found this community, so say "Hi", let's chat, and maybe if you're really good I'll let you braid my beard.

• Like 2

Your enthusiasm is refreshing. it is nice to see that you have found what you are looking for. I was the same way for a long time, not really knowing that this existed and always feeling a bit different.

• Like 1

That would be interesting NewKitten!

Anyway welcome to here New_Daddy and sure there's a name for what we do all right best thing to rememeber though is it's what you make of it so don't feel that have to do like everything anybody else does cos were unique like that..

Regards,

• Like 1

I just love your signature gif !! That is exactly my picture perfect scene for cuddling.

And welcome to the forum! I saw you the other night in the chat room and I could see you are already liked by the sweet Littles... Enjoy it, and I'll see you around!