DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Cheeky Little from NC!

Squeeky_cheeky

Hi, you can call me Cheeky and I am a little!! I am in my mid-twenties but enjoy regressing to anything under 10! Not so much into the sexual thing, my caregiver (husband) and I are are really just very tender towards each other. I love age regressing and he loves to baby me!

We have been like that since we started dating 7 years ago; the first time I spent the night at his house, he tucked me in with a hello Kitty plushie, my paci and read me winnie the pooh until I fell asleep. I really love this aspect of our relationship and honestly didn’t know there was a community devoted to this dynamic until earlier this week.

Because we aren’t sexually like that, I am not totally sure what to expect out of the community so I wanted to learn more about it, and this forum seemed like a good place to explore.

Also, I would really like to bond with other littles. I have a few some AB friends but most of them are straight or bi males who were interested in me at one point and I don’t really relate to in the same way that I would someone who was more of an little girly girl like me!! I’d love to have some cute LG-ish little friends (of either gender, of course!)

Guest Den

A little from NC? Welcome to the forum! It's nice to have locals around :D You'll find people from all walks of the lifestyle here, enjoy!

• Like 1

A little from NC? Welcome to the forum! It's nice to have locals around :D You'll find people from all walks of the lifestyle here, enjoy!

Ohh! Are you from NC too? I am in the Triangle!

Welcome to the forum, Cheeky, and thanks for a great introduction story. B)

Thank you!! I hope you enjoyed it :)