•  

• Photo

Ace FtM Middle Looking for Caregiver

little boy transmale little long distance relationship cgl telegram discord skype

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

#1 littletanuki

littletanuki

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:41 AM

Age (Required): 26
    Little Age: Varies, usually between 8-12
    Name: Talisman/Tal
    Role: Little/Middle
    Sexual Orientation: Asexual, Demiromantic (Any sexual roleplay is done for my partner's enjoyment.))
    Looking for: Caregivers or switches!
    Relationship preference (Polyamory, Monogamous, or other): Partner preference... I will say, I like the idea that, if we ended up meeting, that there'd be a family dynamic? But I'm fine with monogamous too!
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

After a year, I decided it was time to make this seem a bit more approachable.

In this time, I've learned a bit about myself but I haven't really learned much the caregiver-little dynamic.

(Updated some of it again on 6-19-19... One day, I'll be happy with it...)

Tr;dr

Shy, transmale, usually in "little space." Disabled and has insomnia, up and down at odd hours. Likes building up relationships instead of jumping in and doesn't want to send pictures or videos with anything NSFW.

About Me

-I don't really have a little space, it's more of a permanent state of mind for me. When I'm comfortable with someone, I'm always goofy and immature.

-Most of my hobbies are art-based. I also like to play games and watch TV.

When the weather's warm though, I do like spending time outside.

-I'm disabled and am unable to work. I'll give specifics about that to anyone who is interested. I will say publicly that it's not a physical disability.

I don't have too much of a sleep schedule... As of now (May 2019), during the week I get up at 7:30am and go to bed between 11pm and 2am. F-Sun it's up in the air.

There's a chance I'm autistic. I tested as such back in school and I've recently been retested and am awaiting results.

If you want to know anything specific about me, you're free to add me here or any of the socials shared below and we can talk!

For others

I don't have a lot of expectations for a caregiver.

I don't mind age differences for the most part and I don't mind sexual roleplaying. I will not send NSFW photos or videos of myself, though. I also don't want to jump into a relationship. 

In all honestly, I've never been in a relationship before - unless  you want to count one shoddy one in high school that neither of us were too interested in - and I'm not too keen to instantly jump into something unless I know we'll get along and all.

-------

Spoiler Alert: I can be very anxious and don't like to be ghosted. While I can't stop other's from doing it, I won't do it myself. I won't always get back to you right away but I'll respond as soon as I'm able.

In the way of transitioning, I believe I'm done for now. You're more than welcome to ask about that in a private messages but I won't go into detail in this ad.

Socials

This is very important. I'm mostly looking for online/long distance relationships to start. I don't know if having a caregiver is right for me and testing the dynamic this way seems to be the easiest.

If you're close, we can surely meet at some point when we're both comfortable with each other, but I'd rather talk things through online before we make any moves towards meeting in person.

Discord

The easiest way to contact me is Discord. It's my main messenger and unless I'm sleeping, I'm typically online.

Talisman#0783 is my name there.

Skype and Telegram

Skype and Telegram are next in line. Neither are my personal favorites but Skype I use enough to put on the list and Telegram I don't mind since I have an account and can use it on both my phone and computer.

My name on both is unluckytalisman

Kik

I decided to try Kik again. Since it's restricted to phone only, it's not the best way of contacting me, but you're more than free to add me there, too.

My name on Kik is : childishtanuki

If looks are important enough to you that you'll ghost someone from not getting an instant selfie or because you don't like what someone looks like, please don't message me. I hate to be like that, but I'm getting sick of people ghosting over my looks.

Glossary of terms:

FtM/Transmale: I was born female but identify as male. This means I prefer to be called male pronouns - he/him/his. I'm a bit lax on initial slip ups but I'll get increasingly uncomfortable and upset if you continue to get my pronouns wrong.

Asexual: This can mean slightly different things for different people. For me, I don't get sexual urges at all. I don't masturbate and I don't want anything to do with sex in real life. For the most part, I'm not disgusted by sexual things but in real life scenarios, I want nothing to do with them. Online, in text, I'm fine with situations of that kind.

Demiromantic: I feel no romantic feelings unless there's a bond between us. We have to get along and there has to be that spark for me to start feeling romantically towards someone. I don't have too much of a lean towards either gender, so long as we get along and things progress naturally.

Edited by littletanuki, 21 June 2019 - 01:56 AM.

#2 zanderandspike

zanderandspike

kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 116 posts
    • LocationAmerica

Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:22 PM

Heyo :-)

I'm also a switch looking for something online

I tend to be very mothering/fathering and I enjoy talking about basicly anything, I'm a big nerd and also love music, and I love listening to a little(or really anyone) ramble about something they like

As a little I tend to either be silent or a chatter box, but if you don't want a little I can just be an online cg for you :-)

I'll dm you my discord if you're intersted :-D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little boy, transmale, little, long distance relationship, cgl, telegram, discord, skype

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users