Little in Need of Like-Minded Friends

cassafrass

Hi there, everyone. I'm an older little who is part of a poly 24/7 D/s family. I am under consideration as a submissive. My Daddy and my potential sister submissive are both younger than myself. She is expecting at the end of this year, so our family will be expanding even further. 

I don't have any friends who are in the little community at all, and I would really like to talk to more people who understand what is involved, the emotions, the lifestyle, etc. I would especially like to talk to people with age-reversal DDlg relationships, or poly Care Giver/little families, or parents in the community so I can learn as much as I can about this world, as I have only begun exploring this aspect of my personality for the past year or so.

I look forward to meeting anyone who would like to chat!

xo-cass

Hello, and welcome to the forums. There are a few littles and caregivers here in poly relationships that you might make friends with.

I am in a relationship with a little who is 16 years my senior, and who has had more experience in the lifestyle. So, there are some parallels there to your situation. We have an interesting dynamic, I think.

If you'd like to get to know Leilah and I, just send a friend request. I'm sure she'd be happy to share her perspective about DDlg with you. Also, visit our chat area. This is a very relaxed and safe space for littles, middles, and Bigs to goof off and get to know one another.

Guest ADudeHasNoName
That dynamic is absolutely fascinating; I'd personally love to hear more about it! I'm glad you're reaching out here; this seems to be the safest, non creepy ddlg place on the web. I don't doubt that youl find alot of great Littles here.

That dynamic is absolutely fascinating; I'd personally love to hear more about it! I'm glad you're reaching out here; this seems to be the safest, non creepy ddlg place on the web. I don't doubt that youl find alot of great Littles here.

Thank you for the reply! I'm an open book about my life-style, so feel free to ask anything you would like. And yes, so far I do enjoy the non-creep vibe here, compared to most online sites on this topic.

Guest ADudeHasNoName

What are your theories on ownership when it comes to poly? Weird question, but let me give you an example...

I see monogamy as mutual ownership; if you seek love outside of 1 person, feelings get incredibly hurt and fights happen. Why? (at least in my opinion) You looked for a relationship with someone other than me. I'm your one and only. Clearly, you've broken their trust, but I get uncomfortable thinking that I should shame my gf because she seeks relationships out of my own. She's not my property; she's a human being with her own feelings and emotions. Telling her what she can and cannot do with those feelings seems wrong, in a way.

How do you establish trust in a relationship like that, and how do you manage not to hurt each other's feelings or get jealous?