•  

• Photo

Little in SoCal

little seeking socal california disneyland

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Littleizzie

Littleizzie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationOrange County

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 5-9
    Name: Isabella
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation:Bi
    Looking for:Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Monogamous
    Number of partners I have:0

--------------------------------------------
    Hi!! My name is Isabella, I'm looking for my dream daddy (points if you know the game). I'm new to this, I've never had a daddy before but I've been looking into it and poking my nose around for a while now. I finally gathered the confidence to do this but I'm still quite scared. This would be a very private thing for me, I only like to be little in comfortable places like the house or the car, basically wherever I know it wont bother anyone. But I'd like to do things like to go disneyland and the science discovery center etc. once I'm more comfortable. I'm looking for something local, around my age (I've got a ten year limit, please no older) and because I'm so shy it'll be difficult for me to actually respond to you so please dont get mad at me I'm trying  :( My kik is izzietrash  :wub: 

Edited by Littleizzie, 09 May 2018 - 07:04 PM.

• darkronin and DaddySweetDaddy like this

#2 Guest_11pappabear13_*

Guest_11pappabear13_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:28 AM

Hey there how are you? I’m Anthony and my lady is Erin. Together we are exploring life, each other and the world. We have been together for three years, are a strong couple with lots of open communication. We love one another very much and can’t imagine life without the other. However we also like to explore sexually!! We are lookin for playmates AND friends! We aren’t pushy, in fact you might find us more cautious than you, and we aren’t thirsty we can be friends too! Hope to hear back from you soon! :) Hit me up on kik BalooSD if u would like to get to know us better:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, seeking, socal, california, disneyland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users